• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dying for Chai's set and was wondering if you had a spare maid uniform floating around by chance? PM me whenever you get a chance :)

10 red carnations and 1 gold set of tools. So a total of 20 tbt.

Last edited:
omg hi if you're still open may I get a set of golden tools and the PomPomPurin set?

Should be 45 tbt! Thank you!!

Last edited:
Yes I'm open! Since you're still online, would you like your order now?

Oh yes sure! I've actually been awake on and off from a nap, so I'm glad I checked back just now quq
I'll go ahead and add ya now ^^ I'll let you know when my gates are open, unless you want me to come pick it up? Either way is fine with me!

Oh yes sure! I've actually been awake on and off from a nap, so I'm glad I checked back just now quq
I'll go ahead and add ya now ^^ I'll let you know when my gates are open, unless you want me to come pick it up? Either way is fine with me!

Gimme a few minutes, and I'll bring the stuff to your town? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I'd like to buy the Kiki and Lala set for 35 TBT, please!

Yes, after Boncacao.

Sure thing, I already got you added. I'll open my gates now, just pop by whenever you're ready! :D

Edit: Also, I'll send the TBT now ^.^

Last edited:
Ready to come!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure. Just to let you know, it may take up to 20 minutes.

Retail method or just dropping bells?

That's fine. I don't mind waiting. And dropping bells is fine. I'll get you to add my second town as I have more space lol. Second FC: 3497-5140-5369

Last edited:
Phew! Glad I was able to dropoff in cindersinned's town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's fine. I don't mind waiting. And dropping bells is fine. I'll get you to add my second town as I have more space lol. Second FC: 3497-5140-5369

I don't think I can right now, because I haven't ate breakfast and might have some chores....anytime later you want the bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So yeah...break time!

Phew! Glad I was able to dropoff in cindersinned's town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think I can right now, because I haven't ate breakfast and might have some chores....anytime later you want the bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So yeah...break time!

That's fine. I can wait, just VM when you are available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back