• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I wait for this game soo long :(

I like the ballon picture ♥ I hope i get a lot of ballons in AC3D :D

oct18_12.jpg

Picture's are back! Omg my day is complete right now.. this IS the perfect game :D : DDD.

The website got updated. A bunch of new screenshots. Katrina is located in the city somewhere and there's new info about the weird fruits we keep seeing. Though I dont know Japanese, so I don't know what it says

I think the tree picture is shown to represent the ax.
And I think that is really a golden cherry like we saw what seemed to be a golden peach in the last video.

And yay animal pictures are back and so is the princess theme!

I love that the pictures are back

and so interesting to see this golden fruit

I wonder how much golden fruit is worth...
As said many times, Animal Pictures! I hope I actually get a batch of villagers that I actually like.

Animal pictures! YESSSS!!! I loved those! I got as many as I possibly could. I worked for those suckers. LOL I'm so glad to hear they're back!

Now, I saw something about 3DS play coins... I'm not familiar with these. Could someone point me to the thread they were mentioned on? :) I'd like to read more about the fortunes, too. Not sure how I missed that!

Am i the only one who noticed that the Kangaroo on one of the pictures, wears a hat?:confused:and i know that there were some animals that already did that, but here's another one!

I am super excited that pictures are back! When I get pictures for villagers I'm more likely to allow some to move away since I have something to remember them by. This way I'm not going to have a stagnate village where I'm scared to let anyone leave!

Though I'll have to find a place to store all the pictures I'll wind up collecting. :p

I am super excited that pictures are back! When I get pictures for villagers I'm more likely to allow some to move away since I have something to remember them by. This way I'm not going to have a stagnate village where I'm scared to let anyone leave!

Though I'll have to find a place to store all the pictures I'll wind up collecting. :p

The new museum exhibits will be perfect for you then o:
I never really collected pictures myself. When I like a villager that's in my town...they're never moving out. >:3

Oh there will always be a villager who is forbidden from leaving. xD

And using one of my undefined museum rooms for photographs does seem nice. Stash the ones of less interesting characters away in the museum. Keep the special ones at one!

Yes! I will never let the villagers I REALLY like leave my town haha. Although, I do want to experience some of the newer ones, so I'll probably try to keep at least two "open" slots constantly.

I always have my town favorites that I refuse to let leave. Then there's the ones that I don't even talk to before they move. It's an endless cycle, which ends up getting me too many pictures.

This is random, but I don't really like the fact that we can just buy anything we see in the model homes. It makes it too easy to obtain all the pieces in a collection of furniture. I liked how it was exciting in past games when you would randomly come across a piece of furniture you've been wanting. Now there doesn't really seem to be much of a challenge or a hunt... How do you guys feel about this feature?

Back