AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

awesome I checked em' all out but couldn't find it. It must still be too early. Do you know what a "pea shop" is? They classify ACNL's Gracie Grace as one. Is it the 3rd floor shop name?

I just came up with another question. Can you recieve a wifi gift multiple times if you have 2 or more characters in your game?

awesome I checked em' all out but couldn't find it. It must still be too early. Do you know what a "pea shop" is? They classify ACNL's Gracie Grace as one. Is it the 3rd floor shop name?
pea shop is nook jr's shop

I just came up with another question. Can you recieve a wifi gift multiple times if you have 2 or more characters in your game?
tmk yes

Thanks for the answers, guys! So, basically, you'd better be certain of where you REALLY want your community projects, because it will cost you to change your mind later...

I'm not sure I've seen anyone ask, but are all these shops they've added like City Folk where you have to travel to get to them, or are they just in your town? I've seen so many pictures but I just can't tell.

I'm not sure I've seen anyone ask, but are all these shops they've added like City Folk where you have to travel to get to them, or are they just in your town? I've seen so many pictures but I just can't tell.

This is kinda worded weird or I just don't understand, but all the shops are in the Shopping District which is past the railroad tracks. It is faster to get to then in City Folk where you had to take the bus to the city. The only shops in town are R. Parkers and the Roost, which is a community project.

I hope I answered your question :)

Also to add... they are basically in your town but in a reserved space that requires a very quick loading screen to get to (its like going into someones house). They are located, as said, on the railroad tracks. A new feature is that now friends can come with you.

Also to add... they are basically in your town but in a reserved space that requires a very quick loading screen to get to (its like going into someones house). They are located, as said, on the railroad tracks. A new feature is that now friends can come with you.

My, wouldn't that be a sight. Lol

Also, I don't believe anyone has posted this video here, yet:

The first couple of minutes show what happens when it's your birthday. Pretty cool. :)

Alright, I understand. Thanks :) Lovemcqueen, you helped, too.

A geyser :3
tumblr_mf8x64P9OD1rm6qr0o1_400.jpg

Back