• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AC:NL Gardening service and jobs

Snivz

Bells
Hello fellow AC:NL players
I am Hayden and I love gardening in AC:NL
I offer a gardening service in AC:NL
I call the service: New leafz Gardens
I water flowers, plant flowers, remove unwanted flowers, place flowers to make hybrids, chop down trees, plant trees, remove stumps, dig up fossils and gyroids and any other gardening related thing you would want me to do.
I even take request for flowers. The only flower with a fixed price is the golden rose which is 1 million bells
please mind if you want to order a flower or fruit you need to pre order it down below.
The equipment I use are: Golden watering can, silver shovel, and a normal axe
How much it will cost. I can not say until I see how much I have to do. I will examine your town first then tell you how much it will cost.
Before I start gardening your town I must take 25% of the pay because I need to know that I'm not getting scammed. Its been done in the past. Hope you understand
I live in the UK and I'm 15. I am at school from Monday-Friday. I am currently studying for my exams so I don't have a lot of free time but when I do I play this. I play it to calm down from studying if I'm feeling nervous or stressed.
Please contact me down below if you want me to garden your town thanks!!
Here is my 3DS friend code: 5300-8935-0288
please leave your 3ds friend code if you want me to do your town

Last edited:
I don't mean to discourage or put you down or anything... but if you want to do a gardening service for people, it might help not to ask for names, ages, genders, and Skype IDs. These things are personal and most people know better to than to share them on the internet. Just as a tip, it might help you get more customers/friends on AC:NL if you didn't ask for personal information.

I don't mean to discourage or put you down or anything... but if you want to do a gardening service for people, it might help not to ask for names, ages, genders, and Skype IDs. These things are personal and most people know better to than to share them on the internet. Just as a tip, it might help you get more customers/friends on AC:NL if you didn't ask for personal information.

Thanks for the advice :p your right haha

Back