AC:CF Pictures Topic

Well.....there was half of me that did enjoy me and the other half well.....it was just not enjoyable at all.

So now that I got Wi-Fi back (it's a miracle!) I decided to load up the mess of my AC:CF town that has barely been touched been touched in well over three and an half years.

002-6.jpg

First thing I have to wonder is how exactly grass ran down by the animal tracks feature still hasn't grown back in even the slightest of over three and an half years of almost no running.

Second thing is when I look at this screenshot I took it looks awful. Everybody else in this topic seems to have really high quality pictures. Is that the work of component cables (which I don't yet have) or do you all run on old TV's that aren't HD. (the game's screenshots looked great for me on my old TV).

Attachments

• 002-6.jpg
    002-6.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 92
First thing I have to wonder is how exactly grass ran down by the animal tracks feature still hasn't grown back in even the slightest of over three and an half years of almost no running.

Grass only regrows on days that you play the game. So even if you're not going to play the game on a certain day, it's a good idea to start up the game and save/quit.

verybody else in this topic seems to have really high quality pictures. Is that the work of component cables (which I don't yet have) or do you all run on old TV's that aren't HD. (the game's screenshots looked great for me on my old TV).
component cables?

i have a crappy TV but i just use the SD card and they're fine

Grass only regrows on days that you play the game. So even if you're not going to play the game on a certain day, it's a good idea to start up the game and save/quit.

I see. I thought that planting flowers was maybe going to be a requirement.

component cables?

i have a crappy TV but i just use the SD card and they're fine

An non-HD TV runs Wii games better than an HD TV. It has nothing to do with using an SD card, as I did just that.

Component cables are supposed to help the Wii run better. I just am not sure as to whether it helps with the jagged edges or not. Which is the big problem I'm having with the Wii on my TV.

Well,since I'm going to be using this form more often now,I thought I'd post some of my recent ACCF pictures.
My new nickname,I actually like it.
RUU_1648.JPG

RUU_1645.JPG

RUU_1647.JPG

Last edited:
I took a ton of screenshots. lol

tumblr_m87n5wIzp61qb6isvo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m87n5wIzp61qb6isvo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_m87n5wIzp61qb6isvo8_1280.jpg
tumblr_m87n5wIzp61qb6isvo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_m87nb5sHiv1qb6isvo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m87nb5sHiv1qb6isvo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_m87nb5sHiv1qb6isvo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_m87ndbsGDj1qb6isvo1_1280.jpg

These two deserve a spoiler of their own.
Oh man yeah, we really know how to have a good time.
tumblr_m87nb5sHiv1qb6isvo7_1280.jpg

GERR, I had too much of a good time.
tumblr_m87nb5sHiv1qb6isvo10_1280.jpg

Nice pictures! :D

Here are some of my pictures. I took them yesterday evening (together with Alex, Cat and Nicole)! :p

ruu0690.jpg

ruu0691.jpg

ruu0692.jpg

ruu0693.jpg

ruu0694.jpg

ruu0695.jpg

ruu0696.jpg

RUU_0101.JPG

Here is just a photo that I edited, because I just got bored XD

Last edited:
Back