• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AC Amiibo Photography

It will never stop amazing me how you always have the exact little props necessary for a scene. Look at that little red dragonfly in the corner! Also all the tiny pebbles in the desert is such a good detail. :eek:

It will never stop amazing me how you always have the exact little props necessary for a scene. Look at that little red dragonfly in the corner! Also all the tiny pebbles in the desert is such a good detail. :eek:

Thank you ^^ I was wondering if someone would notice the red dragonfly, good eye! :)

Last edited:
Rover & Halloween:

tumblr_pylfrkxepg1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Black Cat Pudding

tumblr_pylf4h0WJG1uknca5o1_r1_400.jpg

Haunted Castle Cake

tHIS IS SOMETHING I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED TO SEE! THE CIRCUS ONE HAS ME SCREAMING IT'S SO CUTE!

Your props are super cool!! Do you just have them on hand or do you specifically buy/make them for each picture?

Back