• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

About Bushes

I don't think they grow without planting them, if that's what you meant.

Also, I guess this might be a silly question, but do bushes get sold out once you buy them, or can you buy an unlimited amount when it's in a store? I feel like they would get sold out, but I see photos of towns with so many bushes that it seems impossible to do that with buying only one or two a day!

Also, I guess this might be a silly question, but do bushes get sold out once you buy them, or can you buy an unlimited amount when it's in a store? I feel like they would get sold out, but I see photos of towns with so many bushes that it seems impossible to do that with buying only one or two a day!
On the island you can buy unlimited hibiscus shrubs.
At Nooklings, there are two for sale each day (once you have the third upgrade) and they are sold out once you buy them.

Back