A wild stranger appeared!

Monaco

Bells
Hello there, everyone. I'm Monaco. Well, that isn't my actual name, but it'll do for this forum. I'm a fan of many different video games, including the Legend of Zelda series, Super Mario Brothers, Sonic the Hedgehog, Animal Crossing, and all the others in general. I own a Gamecube, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Wii, and since it is possible to play video games on emulators with ROM] files, I'm going to count my computer as a console, along with my iPad Mini as it can play Angry Birds!

But anyway, I'm a big fan of Animal Crossing, and the first game I ever played was Animal Crossing: Wild World. I then got the Gamecube alternative, and finally the City Folk one, and soon to be New Leaf.

I sort of stopped playing Animal Crossing, as it began to get boring, every morning I got up, went on the Wii, watered my gigantic hybrid garden, and then hosted Wifi parties and trading centres in my house. Joining this forum, I hope to retrieve my love for the game, and socialize a bit more. I'll be on the game most of the time, with my gates open between 1 or 2 in the morning, or at 6 or 7 at night. Although I do not have the speaker system, we will be able to chat through Skype. My username can be found on profile once finished editing it.

Welcome to TBT! Everyone here is excited for New Leaf.

Back