• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

A Visit?

Saud

Bells
Please I'm REALLY bored I want to visit someone PM me for my FC. :gyroiddance: ^_^

hey you can visit me i have a shop in my house selling for crazy low prices feel free to take some fruit but please bring 2 pieces of yours or 3 at least i dont mean to be moany buut dont chop down trees or steal stuff on the ground unless i say its ok

I promise I won't and I have Apples im still working my way threw getting fruits but I mainly want to get money because my player's money got deleted all of a sudden and my items (I had a silver shovel :'( :'( ). ok PM me.

Back