• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A Thread for the Older Players

This is cool, I've been looking for something like this for a while now! I'm viv, and I'm turning 20 in a couple months. I have an on and off relationship with my 3DS as it's been at least a year since I last used it (only started using it this month again) and I'm a much more avid player when it comes to PC games. I recently demolished my last town so I've been building everything up again slowly but surely! I'm nowhere near planning out landscaping, but once I do it would be cool if anyone could help out! nice to meet you guys!

This is cool, I've been looking for something like this for a while now! I'm viv, and I'm turning 20 in a couple months. I have an on and off relationship with my 3DS as it's been at least a year since I last used it (only started using it this month again) and I'm a much more avid player when it comes to PC games. I recently demolished my last town so I've been building everything up again slowly but surely! I'm nowhere near planning out landscaping, but once I do it would be cool if anyone could help out! nice to meet you guys!

Hi and welcome to the thread. And I know what you mean by having an on and off relationship with your console. I'm kind of like that with both my 3DS and PS4.

If you ever need a hand with things for your town, feel free to give a shout.

Hi and welcome to the thread. And I know what you mean by having an on and off relationship with your console. I'm kind of like that with both my 3DS and PS4.

If you ever need a hand with things for your town, feel free to give a shout.

Thank you :) Yeah, at the very least whenever I do pick up my 3DS, it brings me back without fail. Here I am, on a forum for a game I played in my adolescence and thought I had outgrown. Gotta love it.

No matter how old one gets, one should always embrace their inner child. And there's nothing like nostalgia or an activity that you enjoy, to bring out your inner child.

Hi! I am 18, and i also feel sometimes a bit awkward playing with younger people! Feel free to respond if you'd like to play with me!
Code:3497-0279-8493

I am a huge fan of this thread! I haven't been active on a chat forum since I was like, sixteen? Now I am twenty, almost twenty one, and am looking to play Animal Crossing with some other older folks. :):cool:

I am a huge fan of this thread! I haven't been active on a chat forum since I was like, sixteen? Now I am twenty, almost twenty one, and am looking to play Animal Crossing with some other older folks. :):cool:

Hi and welcome to the thread. I'm glad that everyone seems to enjoy this thread.

Thanks! :D This is such a cool forum. I wish I knew about it sooner. If anyone wants to come over to my town and visit, let me know! I have just about every fruit except bamboo.

I'm just chillin waiting for Cyrus to finish customizing everything I need haha, wish they would shorten the time length to 10~15 mins or something (or at least let us put in multiple orders at a time...)

also slightly ranting but is it normal to have the same RV three days in a row?! it feels like I've been stuck with Sahara forever

I'm just chillin waiting for Cyrus to finish customizing everything I need haha, wish they would shorten the time length to 10~15 mins or something (or at least let us put in multiple orders at a time...)

also slightly ranting but is it normal to have the same RV three days in a row?! it feels like I've been stuck with Sahara forever

Yeah, I've noticed that because there's only a handful of RVs that will pop into the campgrounds (without scanning that is), there's a high chance of just the same ones constantly spawning in.

Thanks! :D This is such a cool forum. I wish I knew about it sooner. If anyone wants to come over to my town and visit, let me know! I have just about every fruit except bamboo.

I may have a new shoot that I can give you, since I do have a patch in my town. I'll have to check though.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've noticed that because there's only a handful of RVs that will pop into the campgrounds (without scanning that is), there's a high chance of just the same ones constantly spawning in.

oh I didn't know that, I thought they were supposed to cycle more regularly. I'm guessing this means there are some RVs that will just have a 0.1% chance of popping up without a scanner, then :(

Last edited:
oh I didn't know that, I thought they were supposed to cycle more regularly. I'm guessing this means there are some RVs that will just have a 0.1% chance of popping up without a scanner, then :(

I've noticed that only special characters that lack an amiibo figure will spawn in the campgrounds. Ie Pave, Pascal, Jack, Jingle, etc

I think villagers need to be scanned in.

I've noticed that only special characters that lack an amiibo figure will spawn in the campgrounds. Ie Pave, Pascal, Jack, Jingle, etc

I think villagers need to be scanned in.

aw man that blows! well, at least lots of people on TBT are so generous with RV visits ^^

Hello everyone, I'd love to join in. :) Feel free to add me, can't wait to meet all of you.

Yeah, I wake up around 6am on weekdays. But I procrastinate and debate about getting out of bed for about 30 minutes, before I start getting ready for work.

And today is one of those "too cold to get up mornings" lol

Back