• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A nostalgia fueled list

Ghostkid

the Ghostkidliest guy
Bells
Switch
0464-4670-7422
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
White Rose
Coco
Ruby
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Jingle Christmas Doll
Poptart Easter Egg
my introduction to games began around 2004 to 2005 with the Game Boy Advance being my firat console. A deep blue one that i loved dearly i dont remember many games that i called my own most were my brother's but two of them i called my very own:
SpongeBob SquarePants Battle for Bikini Bottom
Shrek 2
these were my first games and i still love listening to the osts of both of them

My Bros games i played
Golden Sun
Sword of Mana
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Ruby
Cartoon Network Speedway

Other games for Gba i played
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3

The Nintendo DS was my next big thing i had a red Lite version for this i remember SO many games for this that ill list them from how i liked them

The so nostalgic that their basically perfect
Pokemon Pearl/Platinum
before this my only experience with pokemon was playing very little on my bros GBA he had some old ones but when Pearl came around he got it (even tho i wanted Diamond) he even talked about getting the preorder stylists the ones with the box legendary on them. it never happened. i still remember my first starter...Chimchar. i could go on and on but i have to finish this or we will be here all day even tho i would like to pour my heart out about this game and every little experience i had with it even now im about to cry with how much nostalgia this game has.

Mario Kart DS:
after i played mkwii on the display wii at Wal-Mart i wanted a wii...never happened. tho i loved it the intense races and high speed action.then i saw Mario Kart ds on the shelf and thought how much different could this be from the wii version. It even had the bullet bill too that was a item i thought was Awesome. my favorite kart and character combination was Dry Bones and his dry bomber. i am a bit disappointed that the dry bomber didnt reappear not even as a kart part. i remember how hard i tried to unlock everything and a year of on and off playing i did.

Drawn to life and its sequel:
this game would be better off to explain itself if you played it its more of an experience than a game but i loved both of them

The good:
for these i wont explain them instead ill just list them
but these games were good and i genuinely enjoyed them

Mario Party DS
New Super Mario Brothers
Pokemon White/White2
Pokemon Soulsilver
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Sky
Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns
Golden Sun Dark Dawn

Ok games:
not really much to these i just thought they were ok
I Spy Funhouse
Carnival Games
Cartoon Network Racing

Bad games:
there really wasnt any i played

Other nostalgia games i played
Ps1
Rayman
Namco museum vol. 1
Crash Bandicoot
Ape escape

Ps2
Ratchet and Clank Up your Arsenal
Metal gear solid 3
Destroy all Humans
Cars
Gta San Andreas
Bully
Psychonauts

N64
Banjo Kazooie

All these games hold dear in my heart and i would play them anyday
as for the 3DS and switch lets just say every game was good except Mario Party Star Rush MAN I HATED THAT GAME its the only game i played up to this point i absolutely despise

anyway im glad i could go on this trip through memory lane with you all and ill see you all next time
-GK

Ps. I am the milkman my milk is delicious - The milkman Psychonauts

Back