• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

A new member appeared! :D

ninja_angel007

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Small Mailbox
Hi everyone! My name is ninja_angel007, but you can call me ninja. I have been playing Animal Crossing (Wild World, City Folk, and-more recently- New Leaf) for several years now. I also have been playing Pokemon (Soul Silver, Diamond, Black, White, Black 2, X, and Y) since generation 4. My favorite food is pizza (plain, thin crust). I am certified in Photoshop C.S.5 and C.S.6. Let's see.....(I feel like I'm forgetting something something)...oh well. You may talk to me........now. :lemon:

Last edited:
Hey! Welcome to the Bell Tree! Have fun, especially since it's close to the 9th birthday now. ^_^ Feel free to pop up on my profile, I will be more than happy to give you a chat. :3

Welcome to the forums! :) I absolutely LOVE pizza, but my favorite has to be deep dish. Nice to meet you, Ninja.
( ? ▽ ` )ノ

Back