• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A bit late, but hello everyone!

bluegoat14

INACTIVE
Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Hi, I know it's a bit late, but I realised I never actually introduced myself. Whoops.

I'm Bluegoat.
I enjoy listening to alternative music and some rock. I've play video games casually such as Zelda, AC, Mario, ect. ever since I was younger. I love The Simpsons, Family Guy, The Office, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and the Big Bang Theory. I watch quite a bit of reruns of shows like Friends and Seinfeld since I get basic cable. I watch a lot of movies as well. My other interests are writing, drawing, staring out windows, and internet surfing.

I'm pretty shy, even online. I can be found in the basement, and sometimes on the main forums. My ACNL town has a "all natural" look, since I don't really use paths or organise that much. I like island tours as well, especially when its not just me playing.

Well I guess that's it. I figured I'd do an introduction for fun. Plus it's my birthday. teehee

Back