• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop (ノ◕‿◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Ores, fossils, Saharah, Unorderables. ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ [BUYING] Wishlist!

Yep they are, can you trade now?

Yes, just let me get the bells and please excuse my turnips XD Would you be coming over here to drop them off?

------------------------------

Edit: I've got the bells and your code is in c:

Last edited:
Sure, do you want to trade now?

Sure! Are you free now? :> Just VM when you're ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've left my gate open for you to drop by :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! Are you free now? :> Just VM when you're ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just saw this, I'll be over in a minute, need to get it from storage. Hopefully your gate will show up :3

could i maybe trade for your rococo set? i'd absolutely LOVE to have it! i have all of your wishlist items, so would that be enough? or would you also like some bells?

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to buy the complete Mush series (150 TBT). ℘℘℘

Sure, just send me the TBT and I will deliver them to you (town is too messy at the moment). I'm ready to trade whenever you are. :)

Back