>_> my game cube broke

only_half_evil333 said:
sunate said:
No wats pretty ironic is how your trying to look for a argument. I mean come on now like i was trying to be offensive, and someone that does take it offensley when im not even using it in that manner should grow up. *cough* You maybe *cough*
How is me looking for an argument ironic? Do you even know what ironic means? Maybe you shouldn't even use the word in that manner. Its not even what that word means. Your taking a word that is someones' lifestyle and using it negatively. How can that not offensive?

HA! Your telling me to grow up?
>_< Dude quit trying to look cool with big fancy words. Yes i do know what ironic means. You where the one picking the argument becuz you started it!! So man idc about the word G@y ah thats so sweet he sticking up for the fags. Idc!!!!!!!

sunate said:
only_half_evil333 said:
sunate said:
No wats pretty ironic is how your trying to look for a argument. I mean come on now like i was trying to be offensive, and someone that does take it offensley when im not even using it in that manner should grow up. *cough* You maybe *cough*
How is me looking for an argument ironic? Do you even know what ironic means? Maybe you shouldn't even use the word in that manner. Its not even what that word means. Your taking a word that is someones' lifestyle and using it negatively. How can that not offensive?

>_< Dude quit trying to look cool with big fancy words. Yes i do know what ironic means. You where the one picking the argument becuz you started it!! So man idc about the word G@y ah thats so sweet he sticking up for the fags. Idc!!!!!!!
....He is not using "big fancy words" to look cool. I didn't even see any "big fancy words. And he is not "sticking up for the gays" , he is just saying that you seem a bit immature using some ones lifestyle in a negative way.

Gabby la la said:
sunate said:
only_half_evil333 said:
sunate said:

....He is not using "big fancy words" to look cool. I didn't even see any "big fancy words. And he is not "sticking up for the gays" , he is just saying that you seem a bit immature using some ones lifestyle in a negative way.
I think the word "negatively" is too big for him.

only_half_evil333 said:
Gabby la la said:
sunate said:
only_half_evil333 said:
sunate said:

I think the word "negatively" is too big for him.
Perhaps....Perhaps

When I was a little kid, a "diminutive juvenile,"
I liked my folks to read to me, I was an "eager bibliophile."
Now I love words for how they sound
And how they "communicate."
Perhaps I should explain myself, that is, "elucidate."
Great big words, I like big words.
Letter by letter, the bigger the better
Great big words. La la la la la la la la la la!

Now maybe you're "adept" at sports or "excellent" at school,
Maybe you're "vainglorious,"
Which means you think you're cool.
But give me a "massive ideogram,"
A big word to make my point.
When you can "verbalize" yourself
You can really rock the joint.
I get a thrill out of every syllable
Great big words.

My word of the week last week was "unique."
People thought I was one of a kind.
When my word of the day was "distingue"
People said I was very refined.
But they look at me like I'm an alien
When I say things like "sesquipedalian."
But what, me worry? I can't go wrong
With a word that's a foot and one half long.

Big words are "prodigious terms"
Now don't they sound delicious?
They impress your teachers, confuse your parents
And make your friends suspicious.
But that's okay we'll start a trend
That soon will sweep the nation;
The hyper-linguistic polysyllabic speech association.
No extra charge if it's very large, those
Great big words.
Letter by letter the bigger the better
Great big words. La la la la la la la la la la !
(Reiterate please!) La la la la la la la la la la !
(Diminuendo.) La la la la la la la la la la !
(Grand finale!) La la la la la la la la la la!

This is an actual song.

sunate said:
My cousin was beat up/picked on and eventually dropped out of school because he was gay... You should be nicer to my cousin!

JJH0369 said:
sunate said:
My cousin was beat up/picked on and eventually dropped out of school because he was gay... You should be nicer to my cousin!
Dude, that's terrible. What would make a people act like that?

only_half_evil333 said:
JJH0369 said:
sunate said:
Ignorance?

Gabby la la said:
only_half_evil333 said:
JJH0369 said:
sunate said:
Ignorance?
Can't you sue the school for that? If it happens during school hours. If hes in college he can sue the kids too.

only_half_evil333 said:
Gabby la la said:
only_half_evil333 said:
JJH0369 said:
sunate said:
Ignorance?
Can't you sue the school for that? If it happens during school hours. If hes in college he can sue the kids too.
I heard some school in Memphis wanted to ban these guys, because they gay.. They couldn't sue them.. I don't think.

Gabby la la said:
only_half_evil333 said:
Gabby la la said:
only_half_evil333 said:
JJH0369 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Ignorance?
I heard some school in Memphis wanted to ban these guys, because they gay.. They couldn't sue them.. I don't think.
Isn't that like a hate crime?

only_half_evil333 said:
Gabby la la said:
only_half_evil333 said:
Gabby la la said:
only_half_evil333 said:
Ignorance?
That is indeed a hate crime.

Gabby la la said:
only_half_evil333 said:
Gabby la la said:
only_half_evil333 said:
Gabby la la said:
Then why wouldn't they be able to sue. Thats uhhhh Tyranny...

only_half_evil333 said:
Gabby la la said:
only_half_evil333 said:
Gabby la la said:
only_half_evil333 said:
Then why wouldn't they be able to sue. Thats uhhhh Tyranny...
I guess the could've but they didn't.. I don't think.. I'm going to check that article.

^o) No offense but if God wantted gays on earth he wouldnt have made the opposite sex. Me frakly I speak my mind and opiouin Im not going to hold my tounge. But i dont go around blantly picking on random gay kids.

sunate said:
^o) No offense but if God wantted gays on earth he wouldnt have made the opposite sex. Me frakly I speak my mind and opiouin Im not going to hold my tounge. But i dont go around blantly picking on random gay kids.
You get the Open-Mindedness Award. Many gays aren't like the stereotypical TV gay couple. A lot of gay people act just like straight people. Just because they have an attraction to certain people doesn't make them any less of a person than you or me.

Also, we don't talk about Him here. It's against the rules.

Back