9 min Japanese trailer - ENGLISH SUBTITLES! :D

I've been very "meh" on this game, until I've been seeing all the youtube videos. Now, I want it, I think. Sigh. I will need to either upgrade my 3ds or get the bundle, though. This game, with all the ambiio cards and stuff is just going to be a money suck.

a this confused me a little, it seems like a lot of work if there is not a lot of dialogue or villager interaction aside designing...I can't tell. A little confused, if I build a restaraunt, or a house I want to have conversation and be friendly too...not just build and build and build...with no friendship or place in town.

This game looks so good. I didn't like the idea at first but the more vids I see the more I want it!

I actually enjoyed this trailer more and was able to understand what the game is going to be about. I really like how the video not only shows you alot of things you can build and decorate but let you get the gist of the game and probably the idea of the gameplay. I also liked this translation even though it wasn't 100% accurate since it explains more about what the game is going to be about and the features.

I was realllly on the fence about this when I first heard about it because I thought you could only design the villagers homes and I was like.. o...k... but after seeing this it looks really cute!! If you can still customize your own house and your town (ie planting trees and flowers and stuff) then I'll prob get it, if not then I'll prob wait for the next installation. The price tag seems a bit hefty though considering its more than NL atm...

the part about being able to build schools and stuff is like a dream come true though omg

Last edited:
a this confused me a little, it seems like a lot of work if there is not a lot of dialogue or villager interaction aside designing...I can't tell. A little confused, if I build a restaraunt, or a house I want to have conversation and be friendly too...not just build and build and build...with no friendship or place in town.

Apparently there is dialogue too, as part of the game is making you're villagers happy and such. Can't confirm how much there is tho

I'm really excited to learn that the cards are only $1 per pack. That's really cheap!

Japanese YouTube video (with subs)

Setting up the hotel/hospital/stores etc looks suuuuuuper cute!

The main street also looks a lot bigger/expandable than I originally thought. I'm glad it's looking like what was a little spin-off game could get as involved as New Leaf.

Attachments

• video.jpg
    video.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Wow ! I was one of the most adamant nay-sayer when this was unveiled last May. I was down here just spewing crap and being quite annoyed by this spin off. But this subtitled video really turned my opinion around for this title.

Problem is : I sold my 2DS a while ago. I only have a Wii U now and I don't have time to play all the games I own (I don't kid you, I have bought games I haven't played on Wii U). So I'm not going to go out and buy a New 3DS system for this game with the game and all the cards... It would be waaaaay too expensive although I sure will collect Animal Crossing amiibo figurines and cards.

Back