Froggy Snowman
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (231) +
Hello TBT! People may or may not know my food related obsession or my dream of collecting every food related collectable (crazy I know right?)
Ever since January 2021 when I got into collectables and my first two collectables were a tasty cake and yellow candy respectively I've dreamed of one day collecting them all
I have since then made a breakthrough in progress and I am creating a new wishlist thread for my search instead of recycling my old one

Selling
1673080189212.png
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg(Nov 2, 2020 at 5:22 PM) for 1,200 TBT

1673131194980.png
WIX CANDY HUNT
1673131220201.png

Offering your choice of:
1673131307033.png
for
1673131318984.png
1:1 trade
OR
1673131350245.png
for
1673131363619.png
1:1 trade
PLEASE let me know if you are interested in trading me a wix candy!!

😋🍬Future Wishlist to afford one day🍬😋

1672713910158.png
Pierrot Candy
1664067476125.png
Wix Candy
1671167203109.png
Key Lime Pie(I wanna get it when they make it tradable)
🎨I will make you some art for selling me my dream collectables🎨

🖤Obtained🖤
Fruit set
Cake Set
All regular rainbow candies
Friday the 13th candy
Christmas Candy
Kwanzaa Candy
Popsicle
Ice cream Swirl
Pumpkin Cupcake
Red Turnip
Yule Log
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
Rainbow Candy
Pumpkin Pie
Hanukkah Candy
Gingerbread Man
Hot Cocoa
Christmas Gold Candy

Thank you so much to Jhine7 For selling me my favorite collectable popsicle
Thank you so much to Firesquids For selling me my second favorite collectable ice cream swirl
Thank you so much to Aquilla For gifting me my third favorite collectable Yule Log
Thank you so much to Roxxy For gifting me a Red Turnip
Thank you so much to Roxxy For gifting me a Orange Candy
Thank you so much to S.J For gifting me a Candy AND a Candy Corn Egg!!
Thank you so much to Roxxy For completing my rainbow candy lineup in order!
Thank you so much to JellyLu For selling me a rainbow candy!
Thank you so much to roseflower For selling me a Pumpkin Cupcake!
Thank you so much to LambdaDelta For selling me a Pumpkin Pie!
Thank you so much to LittleMissPanda For selling me a Gingerbread Man!
Thank you so much to Merielle For gifting me a Hot Cocoa!
Thank you so much to Jhine7 For selling me a Christmas Gold Candy!
Thank you so much to kiwikenobi For helping me get my Rainbow Candy back!
Thank you so much to Mimi Cheems For helping me get my Pumpkin Cupcake back!
You all will have my forever gratitude 💕

Last edited:
Hi, I can sell you a Pumpkin Cupcake if you still need? Let me know if you´d like a message c:

Date trading my candies so they are in rainbow order! Can offer TBT or art if necessary to anyone who can help!

Date trading my candies so they are in rainbow order! Can offer TBT or art if necessary to anyone who can help!

Hiya! ^^ I have a Green Candy dated Nov 5, 2020 at 2:01 PM EDT that I can date-trade with you!

Hiya! ^^ I have a Green Candy dated Nov 5, 2020 at 2:01 PM EDT that I can date-trade with you!
Hello! Unfortunately your green candy is a bit too new and will go ahead of my yellow candy and I'm trying to get my green candy behind my yellow candy so I need something close to the yellow candy date but not newer then it :)
Edit: I'm dumb I see my green candy might have a good date already I just need the blue and then the purple to go behind it
Thank you so much for trying to help me!

Looking for a extremely new red candy from 2021 or something
can offer TBT or a piece of my art for a date trade

Date trading my red candy @ October 24 2017 for one that is newer then October 31 2020 can pay TBT or draw you something if anyone can help me get a newer red candy to go in the front of my lineup! :)

Date trading my red candy @ October 24 2017 for one that is newer then October 31 2020 can pay TBT or draw you something if anyone can help me get a newer red candy to go in the front of my lineup! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back