• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway ✦ 6 million bells, Golden Tool Set, and Reorderable Sets! ✦ WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Enter me!

My favorite villager is probably Kidd because of how, when he feels there isn't enough dancing, he does a little dance. He was always nice to me as well. That's why he was my amigo!

Please enter me my amigo~ ^_^
My favorite villager is Groucho. When he was in my town, he was so protective and sweet towards my mayor once I got to know him! He may just be a big grumpy bear but on the inside he's a sweetie.
Something good some people have done for me was help me with my art and give me so many undeserved compliments ;___; so kind: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?161337-Opinions-desired!

Enter me amigo! My fav villager (in my town) is Felicity because she's a cat that's pretty cute and I like cats. :3

Enter me, amigo~

Favorite villager: Carmen
Reason: She's a cutie! I love her design (the sideswept bangs and gap in her teeth are cute details). She was also one of my first villagers when I started playing New Leaf (was there to greet me at the station with a couple others). She reminds me of my best friend in some ways, too.

The only thing I have links handy for are the giveaways of some of my villagers (here) and (here).

Enter me, amigo!
My favorite villager is Tiffany. This is because she is unique, and she was one of my starters in City Folk. She is my favorite villager ever, and in City Folk, she moved away unexpectedly. :(
I hosted a 5 million bell giveaway, right here.

Enter me pls, Amigo! :)

My favorite villager is Lolly though Tabby's a close second.
I love Lolly beacuse she looks like my cat, socks. She is also so adorable and like a cupcake and who doesn't like cupcakes!? ^^

Also, here is a recent good deed i actually just completed before i saw this :) Link: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?162108-Erik-The-Moose&p=2763321#post2763321

BTW I did not just do that deed to enter this contest, im not THAT kind of person >:/

Enter me, amigo!
My favouite villager is Genji, because I like rabbits and his house is Japanese-traditionally oriented.
And his catchphrase is otaku XD
Here and here

Enter me! :) :)

My favorite villager is probably Frita, she looks so psychadellic!

Gracias, mi amigo.

Hi, guys! I'm going through new entries now~ Thanks for joining and I wish you all good luck! :3

Just a reminder: please provide your link proof on your post! Even just one link is fine. I won't count them without link proof, sorry! Things like if it's on your profile or signature is fine, just specify. But if it's on another thread altogether you need to link me. Also it has to be from this forum!

Thank you for reading~
tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow.gif

Enter me, amigo!

My favorite villager is Bam! Jocks are my favorite personality, and Bam is just too adorable! I love his freckles, and I love how his tail perks up when he greets me.

This is the only thing I can find a link to right now.

This is really kind of you! Thank you so much for doing this! :)

Well, first things first, Enter me, Amigo! :D
My favorite..? Well, that's difficult to decide. I quite like all of my villagers (except Rocket, and she was one of the first to move in and haven't left yet), but if I had to pick one, I think it'd be Fang! He's a wolf and wolves are cool by default! But he's always saying kind things in the middle of his cool guy act and being an absolute sweetheart in his letters!
I've also enjoyed getting to know the amazing people in this forum! I have many instances of how they helped me out and how I tried to give back, this is the first link I could find: Meteor Shower! :)

Enter me, amigo! My favorite villager is probably Marina or Groucho; both are old ACCF friends. Marina because she's so bubbly cute, and Groucho because he looks scary, but he's a huge teddy bear. I'm also hosting a giveaway now: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?162392-Gardening-Service! and I've donated a couple things to people in need, such as here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?159262-x(-Chester-Flower-breeding-)x/page6 where I donated blue hybrids. Thank you for hosting this!!

Enter me, amigo :] Jacques is my favorite villager. Imo he's by far the cutest villager and I LOVE the smug personality. When he moved to my town we bonded a lot, he's just always been my favorite. I always give away hybrids and popular villagers (when I have them).

Enter me amigo!
I love lily because I had her in acww. She moved in next door. It was love at first site. She often went into boxes but I convinced her out of them. Unfortunately, she moved out one day without me knowing, and I had no more friends on AC. I waited 2 years for ACNL to come and for me to be able to get lily back. I won a giveaway for her from lea, and and she is never ever ever leaving me again. I even gave her the toad ally catchphradpse.
The end <3

Back