• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 500 TBT~ for 4mil per 100

Radda

Manly Member
Bells
Winter Mittens
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (149) +
Please be able to come ASAP,and I am looking for 4mil per 100 (I think TBT is wayy overpriced).Also,If you need your flowers watered feel free to ask on my wall C:,I am always looking for opportunities to meet new people.

For all 500?Sure c: Can we do retail?Its faster and easier for both of the parties

For all 500?Sure c: Can we do retail?Its faster and easier for both of the parties

Sure thing. Do you happen to have an abd? If not I can bring one with me if you can set it at the front of a house for me to withdraw from.

Haha that'll be faster for me than running to the bank XD I'm adding you now

Mkay let me get retail set up c: I dont wanna make you wait too long

My gate should be open,And please ignore the mess @___@,My town isn't exactly beautifulright now

It's okay I won't judge you after all you're getting 25 mill to help :p heading your way now!

Back