• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling 50 million IGB for TBT (New Leaf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightspring

🧡🖤
Bells
Switch
5373-9273-4714
Chocolate Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Christmas Candy
Green Christmas Stocking
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (426) +
Hey everyone, I just sold my 5 year old town and I am willing to sell 50 million in game bells for some tbt. I do not know the current rate but feel free to offer. Thank you! 😊

Sounds great! Is there a time that you’re available? I’m in EST and usually can do after 1:30 pm but I’m free today at 12:30 pm. ^^
I’m available tomorrow! I can’t do today as I’m busy spring cleaning my apartment. I can do tomorrow at 12 pm in the timezone gmt-5? If that works for you that is?

I’m available tomorrow! I can’t do today as I’m busy spring cleaning my apartment. I can do tomorrow at 12 pm in the timezone gmt-5? If that works for you that is?
I can do tomorrow at 12 pm EST! See you then!

Am i coming to your town to pick up the bells?? Or are you dropping them off?
Post automatically merged:

I’m ready whenever you are :)

I’m ready whenever you are :)
Hey! Since I’m using my second town, could you please add 0473-8860-6750? Would you also mind me dropping off the bells by your station?

Hey! Since I’m using my second town, could you please add 0473-8860-6750? Would you also mind me dropping off the bells by your station?
I don’t mind at all! I’ll open up my gate after i add you!

I don’t mind at all! I’ll open up my gate after i add you!
Town name is erion character is milena

my gate is open :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back