• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 50/50 Giveaway!

Fia

Contra
Bells
Feedback
100% (52) +
Hello c: So I'm 50 visitors away from the train station PWP, and I've decided to have a giveaway in order to get the other 50.

Rules:
~Comment something below like "enter me" along with your friend code
~Come visit my town, and when you're there tell me your TBT name and I'll write it down
~Only one entry and visit per person
~You can drop of Katie or get sigs but just tell me before hand.
~Do not run in my town or pick anything up off the ground.

I will randomly pick two winners, one for 1st place and one for 2nd, but you HAVE to have visited my town. Once I reach 100 I will close the thread and pick the winners.

Now, the prizes (oo ahhh)

1st place:​
-A lovely phone
-2 silver ore
-Your choice of 2 emeralds OR 2 sapphires
-A basket of perfect oranges
-Your choice of either 3 orange cosmos OR 3 pink cosmos
-A yellow feather​

2nd place:​
-The 2 ore first didn't choose
-A basket of any type of fruit of your choice (I have all fruit)
-A bubble wand & tweeter
-The 3 hybrids first didn't choose
-A green feather​

Yeah, the prizes are kinda random but o well. I'll give a wifi rating to whomever visits, you don't have to give one back, but I'd appreciate it if you did. Good luck to all of you c:

Friend Code: 5258-0479-8468
Mayor Name: Sofia
Town Name: Dolce​

Last edited:
Enter me c;
4914-3771-8748

Also
Name: Courts/Courtney

Last edited:
I've added all 3 of you. My gates are open if you guys are still available :)

I will come now if you like c:

Last edited:
Back