i like to lay my nose on my dog's head when we're going to sleep bc sometimes she randomly smells like cinnamon rolls

context: my dog and i spoon. she insists on little spooning me.

Last edited:
I hate reading but I love writing

My switch is lost and today is my last chance for it.

I'm a side owner of a switch and invested over 100 dollars into it..

I gots me a(n) Wii WiiU
I have SSBB on both but I'm relly impatient oon the WiiU so i'm not going to update :-[ takes Wayyyyyyyyyy to long

- - - Post Merge - - -

I gots me a(n) Wii WiiU
I have SSBB on both but I'm relly impatient oon the WiiU so i'm not going to update :-[ takes Wayyyyyyyyyy to long

I binged supernatural when there was only nine seasons. In less than a week just before season ten.

I made a Mii on the Wii about 10 years ago, and though his appearance didn't really meet expectations, I called him "Dark Waluigi".

Man that should be a thing xDDD

I still have my very first teddy bear. His name is Huntley, my dad got him for me while I was still in the hospitals after being born, I was given him for my first Christmas 15 days after I was born. His eyes are lightly scratched, thats the most where he has had. I’m 32 now.

I made a Mii on the Wii about 10 years ago, and though his appearance didn't really meet expectations, I called him "Dark Waluigi".

Man that should be a thing xDDD
Probably not, just as much as I want "Shadow Villager" (The one from my signature) but probably will never happen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I went barefoot in the snow in real life yesterday, and it was cold...

AND I LOVED IT!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I went barefoot in the snow in real life yesterday, and it was cold...

AND I LOVED IT!!!

I seriously LOVE to read teen fiction.. it’s more interesting that “adult” fiction..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I seriously LOVE to read teen fiction.. it?s more interesting that ?adult? fiction..

I'm a sucker for kitties. Sometimes I leave on a kitty stream on YouTube to cheer me up. My kittens where taken from me, and won't be able to get one for a while.

Maybe soon

Back