• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway 40 NMT giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats!! On getting Raymond!!
Im looking for my dreamies Poppy, Marshal or Lolly. My number will be 40!!
Thank you for doing this and good luck to everyone!!!!!

I'll pick 93!

I'd like to find Dom to be honest! My boyfriend got Dom as a starter villager and I fell in love with him immediately. I got a soft spot for those chubby sheep villagers they're so fluffy and cute <3

Not sure what you'll do when there are multiple people with the same number.. But since there have been more than 100 replies already, I'll just pick a number! :) Mine is 87. I'd love to use these to find Raymond myself. Thank you for doing this & congrats on finding him!

HI GUYS
so I just found Raymond after 87 island hops! I wanna give back to the community by giving away some nook tickets! I know it isn’t a lot as I used a fair amount to get him but it’s the least I can do haha
Just list below why you want the tickets and pick a number between 1-100 I will be picking the winner in about a day!

95! I’ve wasted sooo many tickets to find Raymond, so I guess I’ll just have continue until I find him now 😂
Thank you for the giveaway!

I am flower hunting!
also trying to pay off my island decorations so that tarantula island!!!

thank you for being so considerate!

Thank you for the giveaway-- I'll pick number 9! I'm hoarding tickets in the hopes of eventually finding Raymond for myself, so this would be a big help.

Thank you for this giveaway! #54 please!
Currently on a dreamie hunt for Francine, Chrissy, Snake, and Tasha!

4! i'd use the tickets to look for raymond myself, or for any of my other dreamies ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back