• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling 40 black roses for cheap

Would you be interested in 5x purple and 5x pink mums for two NMT?

Are you interested in orange and pink cosmos hybrids ?

Yes please! I'll dm you a dodo code if youre okay with coming over now?
Unfortunately I have an inventory full of bamboo I need to get rid of first but it shouldn't take too long!

Hey! I have 10 black, 18 pink, and 25 orange cosmos; 15 pink, and 4 purple mums; 16 blue, 11 orange, and 6 pink hyacinths available. Let me know if you want any. :) I’d prefer NMT for them

PM a Dodo Code when you are ready! Have to go dig them up.
sent!
Post automatically merged:

Hey! I have 10 black, 18 pink, and 25 orange cosmos; 15 pink, and 4 purple mums; 16 blue, 11 orange, and 6 pink hyacinths available. Let me know if you want any. :) I’d prefer NMT for them

Wow can I have 10 black cosmos, 6 pink and 4 purple mums, 10 blue, 5 orange, 5 pink hyacinths? Total is 40 flowers and I'll offer you 9 NMT? Let me know if that is alright with you! Thank you~

haha no worries! Let me know when you're ready!
Sorry for the wait, inventory is now free! I can drop off those 5x purple and 5x pink mums now, if you're still interested?

Sorry for the wait, inventory is now free! I can drop off those 5x purple and 5x pink mums now, if you're still interested?

Yes no worries! I'll dm you a code once my current trade is done!

Reactions: eko
Back