• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The paths aren't fully natural, but I highly recommend checking out the town of Luna (Mayor's name is Kasher). The DA is: 6700-4371-3288.

She uses a combo of clovers and a series of 7 path tiles that she designed herself. Each looks like a large stepping/cobble stone and they're designed to blend fairly well into full-on, dark green grass, faded grass, and dirt (plus there's an amazing tile for the beach, which blends in beautifully with the sand). The stones for the darkest grass and the dirt each have a couple of varieties.

The best part is that Wendell the walrus is wandering the town, so if you decide you like them, you can take them home!

I love her tiles so much that I recently got them on a second character and spent a couple of hours re-tiling my town (so I could free up space on my mayor for other stuff).

Back