• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 2019 Pastel Disco Ball Egg, Popsicle and other nice things for sale 🌷✨

Hi, I would like an unpurchased Moon Bunny star fragment if you're still offering unpurchased star fragments. Thank you! ☺️
I am, yes 🥰 thank you for your interest! Ideally I ask for 1.5k for unpurchased frags, and 1k for already purchased frags. But I'm open to negotiations!

I can buy it at anytime and hang on to it for you until they become tradable. Let me know what you think ^^

I am, yes 🥰 thank you for your interest! Ideally I ask for 1.5k for unpurchased frags, and 1k for already purchased frags. But I'm open to negotiations!

I can buy it at anytime and hang on to it for you until they become tradable. Let me know what you think ^^
Sure, we can do that. I have 1.5k tbt in store. I can send in 1.5k tbt anytime! ☺️

How does 20 TBT per gumdrop sound? So that would be 10 gumdrops (Blue Stocking) for 200 TBT 🎄💙 if that sounds good just let me know and I'll buy it for you ^^
thanks for the response. thats more than i want to spend but thanks anyway

Back