• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 20 MIL IGB FOR 100 TBT (+ OTHER OFFERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I could give ya 100tbt for 20 million, are you free now or in the next couple hours?

Hi! Yes I am free now.. My fc is in my sidebar.. I will require you to send the tbt before coming over to my town. FYI: there will be a load of bells, and then a kind of line made up of fruit and flowers with some more bells on the other side. The bells you'd be picking up are bells on the OTHER side of the line (further down the map, away from the train station - NOT the ones in front of the train station and around). I also have a bellpoint in my tent that you can use to bank the bells.

Thank you! You'll probably have to show me exactly where you mean~ I'll add you and send over the TBT in a sec :)

Thank you! You'll probably have to show me exactly where you mean~ I'll add you and send over the TBT in a sec :)

Ok, I'll lead the way! I'll let you know when the gates are open... my town is called Bastion. Whilst you pick up the IGB I will be afk doing school work so if you need to message me, please do so on here! I will also save from time to time to stop my ds from crashing as it has done this once during a trade and I wouldn't want for that to happen again!

My town gates are open! I'll lead the way and then I have to go afk... but as I said I'll save my game from time to time. Thanks for trading!

hey! i could give you 100 tbt for 20 mil :) are you available currently or maybe later?

Do we still need to wait until Wednesday?~ If so that's fine!

I've put you down as trading tomorrow (tuesday) if that's ok! What times are you available then? My available times are from 4pm BST to around 8pm BST.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey! i could give you 100 tbt for 20 mil :) are you available currently or maybe later?

Hello! Currently I'm not available and I'm full on requests for the next few days.. Would you be ok with trading either on Wednesday or Thursday? Although it's more than likely to be Thursday ~ if so, would you please let me know what times you will be available on either of those days please? My available times should be on the first page of this thread but if not, they are from 4pm BST to 8pm BST. ~ thank you :)

I've put you down as trading tomorrow (tuesday) if that's ok! What times are you available then? My available times are from 4pm BST to around 8pm BST.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Currently I'm not available and I'm full on requests for the next few days.. Would you be ok with trading either on Wednesday or Thursday? Although it's more than likely to be Thursday ~ if so, would you please let me know what times you will be available on either of those days please? My available times should be on the first page of this thread but if not, they are from 4pm BST to 8pm BST. ~ thank you :)

yes, that's fine! i'll be available all day on wednesday and thursday so either day would be fine :)

Can I do 20million igb for 100 tbt, I'm available from around 4pm to around 11pm BST, any day of the week that works for you ^^

Can I do 20million igb for 100 tbt, I'm available from around 4pm to around 11pm BST, any day of the week that works for you ^^
Hi! Yes sure! I'll put you down for Thursday if that's ok with you! Thank you :) if I see you online after I've traded with Lightmare I will message you asking for the Tbt so I can open my town gate!

hi hi. i'll do 20mil for 100 tbt. c: whichever day this week works for ya. i'll be available wednesday and thursday starting at 4pm bst. c:

hi hi. i'll do 20mil for 100 tbt. c: whichever day this week works for ya. i'll be available wednesday and thursday starting at 4pm bst. c:

Hey! Ok! I've put you down for Thursday 2nd July after Lightmare and SugarPeachy. Is that alright? Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back