Giveaway 2 million bell giveaway

ChrisNewLeaf

LushResort Representative
Bells
Switch
3377-5599-1588
Feedback
100% (77) +
I have more money then I can spend, so I want to have a bit of fun with it.

I'm giving away 2 million bells to a randomly chosen member who replies to this thread, providing they do the following:

1. Visit my dream town

2. Upon arriving in my dream town, going to the beach, and finding the clothes left near the pier, and then dressing up in them

3. Taking a photo of them dressed like this with my character (or at some place you like in my town)

4. Upload a link to the photo to this thread, with any comments about my dream town

You don't have to do anything else, but it would be cool if you explored my town a bit, including the houses!

My dream code is:7900-2501-0253

Have fun! This closes on Monday 30th (tomorrow) at 1pm UK time.

Last edited:
2d7vk1h.jpg

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2d7vk1h&s=5#.UkharYZQFvI

There's the link of the other doesn't work. Ha, I loved all the hybrids and the projects.. The stones, I really want to have that requested by a resident.

Fun town. The hotel was neat; I'm doing a similar thing in my town, though mine is more like a "Comfort Inn" than a luxurious, upscale hotel.

tumblr_mtwddt7Z2u1sh22ejo1_400.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, the clothes on the beach are what I usually wear, so my character is stuck wearing mario's slacks

OdbCXxO.jpg

Really cute town!! Your villagers are adorable and I absolutely love your hybrid gardens. Your paths are so neatly laid out--I wish I had the patience to do the same ;) Will visit again!

Last edited:
HNI_0022.JPG
HNI_0034.JPG
HNI_0037.JPG
HNI_0038.JPG
HNI_0021.JPG
Wow.... So many things to say! :D
SO BEAUTIFUL! So lush! So many flowers! (HYBRIDS *Q*)
and soo jealous about the pink carnations!
Also your houses are so big and beautiful! (except the haunted(?) one.... but the paint wall+floor room was awesome)
esp. the hotel! loved it! and the house fit for a king! haha that's for sure~
the playground thing outside with the spinny circle thing and the colourful tire bench like thing with the sandbox... SO CUTE!! XD

Your town looks like it took a lot of time and work! Good work! :) I'll visit again sometime~
Thanks! ^^

Just under two hours left before a winner is randomly chosen!

I will be using this to choose the winner: http://www.random.org/ (I have given each contestant a number based on the order they posted).

Thus it will be COMPLETELY random, as stated.

Last edited:
HNI_0070.JPG

I LOVE YOUR TOWN! Oh my gosh. I'm loving all the hybrids & the creativity! The hotel was my favorite. I love how everything is so organized.

Even though I don't win, great job on your town! :D

I'm so jealous. I want to fix up my town now. Lol.

HNI_0068.JPG

BTW, is that the underwater wall that a lot of people are looking for? lol.

View attachment 14292

I LOVE YOUR TOWN! Oh my gosh. I'm loving all the hybrids & the creativity! The hotel was my favorite. I love how everything is so organized.

Even though I don't win, great job on your town! :D

I'm so jealous. I want to fix up my town now. Lol.

View attachment 14293

BTW, is that the underwater wall that a lot of people are looking for? lol.

There are still ten minutes left of competition time, so you have a 1 in 8 chance of winning lol. And yes that is the underwater wall!

- - - Post Merge - - -

RESULTS

As stated, each of you was given a number depending on the order of posting your photo, so the numbers were as follows:

TisxIxKasa - 1
Mukiao - 2
Sansa22 - 3
Filly - 4
br3nna - 5
senbeiiscool - 6
batx3 - 7
mszcheysser - 8

http://i40.tinypic.com/2h7gswy_th.png

Above is a screenshot to prove that I used random.org, and number 1 was chosen, meaning our 2 million bell winner is:

TisxIxKasa

Congratulations!!!

Thank you to everybody who entered, it was a lot of fun seeing your photos, and thank you for all the nice comments!

I will be doing more cash giveaways soon!

Last edited:
The winner has been given their money! This was a lot of fun, I will be doing more in the near future!

Back