Mafia 1984 Mafia: TOWN WINS!

@Panda:

I meant what I said to you in PMs tho, you can definitely grow into a good mafia player. Just keep trucking. : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jesus christ good game mafia. Tbh you deserved the win.

Glad we won though :D

Not after I got my partner killed through greed. =P

- - - Post Merge - - -

well... a correct gut feeling is good place to start ill take it and grow on it to have a stronger mafia game.

Good gut feelings are a good place to start. Just make sure you don't decide a gut feeling is 100% it.

Eh, true, but that last day you obviously had the better points. Your point about Labelle defending Panda in thread was a little shaky, but pointing out my defense and Labelle's lack of interest to analyze it was absolutely damning.

@Panda:

I meant what I said to you in PMs tho, you can definitely grow into a good mafia player. Just keep trucking. : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not after I got my partner killed through greed. =P

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good gut feelings are a good place to start. Just make sure you don't decide a gut feeling is 100% it.

if i thought my gut feeling was 100% correct i would have been voting you the whole time. you are very good Ender thanks for the good games look forward to future games....

if i thought my gut feeling was 100% correct i would have been voting you the whole time. you are very good Ender thanks for the good games look forward to future games....

I've been playing for 8 years. If I wasn't good by now I'd be really sad. =P

Oh, to comment on something:

One of the major reasons I put my neck out there to save Sarasa?

Sarasa, late on that day, put out the opinion that they'd almost never vote me. Hence I tried to keep them alive.

Lololol sup

I was killed off way to early, but I still assisted ender during my death.

And I swear someone said I wasn't advanced enough to vote ender even though he was my Mafia lol

Lololol sup

I was killed off way to early, but I still assisted ender during my death.

And I swear someone said I wasn't advanced enough to vote ender even though he was my Mafia lol

Oh yeah, to note: Slammint did that all herself! :D

No instructions from me.

Ender how can you say your d1 game this game was the same as your town game when I specifically stated "I was this close to lynching you"?

Anyway this game was a hell of a rollercoaster and very entertaining. It's been more than a year since I was lynched day 1 and it's kind of embarrassing that it was directly from my faulty play (or risky, depends how you want to look at it) that I got rekt. This group of players is historically something I should have done a lot better in than ender, let's forget this game exists?:DD

And Dolby, you did a perfectly fine job of modding, don't sweat it.

You weren't "This close to lynching me" until you did that talk with me. And I've already admitted I'd been a bit thrown and was off my game. Was my in-thread game different from my town game? :D

Ender it wasn't your fault, just lightly.
Lol

That u practically murdered me by not blocking trojan

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, sorry for my ****ty hosting and the wrong colors for the roles. I had to scramble to get questions from the noobs answered and the roles sent out in time. Four of the noobs had questions about their roles, win conditions. Slammint didn't even know she was different from town (she know she was not town, she just thought that everyone was on a two player team or something like that), Trojan didn't even know until night one that he was one-shot and night two that shots weren't refunded for shooting scum. Basically it was chaos and I did a horrible job.

True that

I almost gave my role away lol. And ender wouldn't tell me who to vote or anything like that lmao

Last edited:
Well, I don't like to just play teller. And I think you did better than if I'd just told you who to vote by doing your own thing. :D

Then I was stupid and didn't block Trojan. Sorry, that was my biggest mistake this game. ><

er and very entertaining. It's been more than a year since I was lynched day 1 and it's kind of embarrassing that it was directly from my faulty play (or risky, depends how you want to look at it) that I got rekt. This group of players is historically something I should have done a lot better in than ender, let's forget this game exists?:DD

thats wat u get 4 having an ego duh

I knew it!
Good good LaBelle and Panda!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or I was actually busy ya know. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Meh. I guess the perfect time to crash out with a headache screwed me in the end.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nah because then Daniel thinks "Why wasn't I killed when I was the clear".

Also 3 unclears is better than 2.

No because I was thinking the last mafian was gf, so if they were killing the cop would be a waste. And if I was kept alive I would have sided with LaBelle so that wouldn't be good for ender. Panda was better to keep alive because she could go either way, leaving ender to try to turn her against LaBelle, is that why you killed me ender? I'm curious why.

Back