• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

15 tbt to someone who can hold my things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (442) +
I need to reset as I really *hate* my map.

I need someone who has at least 5 positive wifi ratings (no negative) & someone who can stay on for a good hour while I do this. I may take less time (most likely) but I'd like to be able to get my things when I reset and be done with it.

I will need to visit the locker, and I'll be dropping a few bell bags, some furniture, about 20 bush starts & a couple clothes.

*will be giving 15 tbt for your trouble *
thank you so much for your help!​

Last edited:
upping it to 15 tbt, but no higher.

bit desperate here, lol c:

Last edited:
i could do it in hour and a half but i don't have a 10 wifi rating

I can help you out, but I've only traded with one person so far so I don't have 10 positive WiFi ratings yet.

i could do it in hour and a half but i don't have a 10 wifi rating

thanks for the offer! yeah, the rules apply on this one unfortunately. I've had a couple bad experiences.

really looking to do this asap as well, but thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can help you out, but I've only traded with one person so far so I don't have 10 positive WiFi ratings yet.

appreciate the offer, but need those ratings! sorry <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, made the requirement 5 ratings now instead of 10.

I can do it :)
Just give me a moment to clean my beach

you rock! thank you.
let me know when you're ready. I'll add you.

when I get there just lead me where you'd like me to drop and again I'll need to visit the locker once or twice.
I'll be quick and I'll try and reset quickly.

I would do it if u want but i don't have any ratings... so its fine if you don't want me to help. I would still like to help though.

Hey! I'm not sure if you got done what you need, but if not I have some free time now and for the next few hours! Just let me know

gonna bump this as the person that helped has to get offline so I need to bring my things to someone else now.

will still give 15 tbt and will need you to be online for about an hour while I find my town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back