• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 100M bell Giveaway! *Ended! Choosing winners!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi (dont want to share my name sorry...) but im just trying to be a character..

Some hobbies of mine are reading manga, playing ACNL (of course!), Watchin anime, and Playing with my kitties at home!
and i love to draw and make my own manga >w<

I live in California in not a very good neighbor hood or school...but i still love it here ^^

And i am entering because im trying to either get the gold badge or save up to buy all my dreamies (trying to figure out which one i want most) and i know you gave me some bells but some of my dreamies are just so much (someone also stole a bit without asking)

Last edited:
Hi! I've been playing animal crossing since gamecube. I bought all 3 of my kids a 3ds for Christmas last year and later found out there was an animal crossing for the system! I have been playing like a fiend lately and really want to achieve the gold bell saver badge. My hobbies are drawing, sewing, watching Korean dramas, watching anime, and playing new leaf! I went to college for fashion design so I could become a bridal designer, but I ran out of loans 2 semesters before graduating, so now my only hope is Project Runway. Thanks for your kindness and good luck to everyone!

Hello! I'd like to enter so I have bells in preparation for ORAS and the slew of pokemon breeding services that are bound to pop up soon on the TBT marketplace. I love battling and I would love to be able to use those bells to acquire tbt to buy some good 5IV/6IV pokemon. As a University student, I do not have the time to breed up competitive pokemon with eggmoves, hidden abilites, hidden power and what not, so I thought I'd just buy them in the future. :)

I'm also a huge completionist, so even if I end up not exchanging the bells for tbt, I'd keep it for the gold saver badge.

My hobbies include reading and gaming - especially playing MMORPGs (currently playing FFXIV) and pokemon battling.

Last edited:
Hello sir enjoyed reading your first post. Summarized a little about yourself which is pretty cool. I don't really do things like this but hell here we go lol. I've first started gaming when I were like 7 or 8 and was a big fan on Super Mario 64. The Nintendo64 is actually my favorite console of all time but anyway, I've have gotten so into Mario64 that I saw people speed running it and I tried doing it for a short time, maybe a for a year. Then when the GameCube came out...Competitive Smash Bros. Melee was my thing. Then I saw this game Animal Crossing on the shelf of the Gamestop. Bought it and instantly fell in love with it. Was so into the game that I actaully filled the entire museum 100% and paid all loans on all 4 houses. It was a wonderful summer just playing that game. Then I never owned a DS...but heard Wildworld was pretty much part 2 of the original Animal Crossing.. and of course I LOVED it.. Bought the DS & Animal Crossing bundle with the Blue original DS. Then when City Folk came out. Was so happy I could transfer all my progress to the new game which saved me hours trying to complete the entire catalog. Plus the online with Wii Speak was great =P even though I used it from time to time. Now that I'm 20... With New Leaf. It's just something to waste time due to me having to work & go to class I play New Leaf just to relax! I have all badges gold besides the Streetpass Badge (which I'm still working on) But me wanting the 100 Million Bells would just help me max out my entire ABD!

Thank you.

Hi, i would love the bells because i just reset and have none of my dreamies at the moment, also i'd like to buy a few hybrids so i can make more and sell flowers on here ^_^

Hey there! I'm Nate; or Fuzzling as you know me, and I'm trying to get back into New Leaf and the community. If I got 10 million bells, I'd help people get their dreamies, but unorderables for them, etc. It would help me like everyone else on this thread to get the money badges. I also love to draw and play video games.

That's all, thanks for the giveaway!~

Hello sir enjoyed reading your first post. Summarized a little about yourself which is pretty cool. I don't really do things like this but hell here we go lol. I've first started gaming when I were like 7 or 8 and was a big fan on Super Mario 64. The Nintendo64 is actually my favorite console of all time but anyway, I've have gotten so into Mario64 that I saw people speed running it and I tried doing it for a short time, maybe a for a year. Then when the GameCube came out...Competitive Smash Bros. Melee was my thing. Then I saw this game Animal Crossing on the shelf of the Gamestop. Bought it and instantly fell in love with it. Was so into the game that I actaully filled the entire museum 100% and paid all loans on all 4 houses. It was a wonderful summer just playing that game. Then I never owned a DS...but heard Wildworld was pretty much part 2 of the original Animal Crossing.. and of course I LOVED it.. Bought the DS & Animal Crossing bundle with the Blue original DS. Then when City Folk came out. Was so happy I could transfer all my progress to the new game which saved me hours trying to complete the entire catalog. Plus the online with Wii Speak was great =P even though I used it from time to time. Now that I'm 20... With New Leaf. It's just something to waste time due to me having to work & go to class I play New Leaf just to relax! I have all badges gold besides the Streetpass Badge (which I'm still working on) But me wanting the 100 Million Bells would just help me max out my entire ABD!

Thank you.

I'm a girl, but I guess I can let that one slide and still let you enter. ;)
:p

O my gosh. I'm so sorry about that totally meant to say ma'am D:

It's fine. A lot of users here actually think I'm a guy. Maybe it's the way I talk, or my username or something? :p
My username is actually part of my nickname, my name being Brittany. So people call me Breenee. Das is just a German word for The. XD

Hi! I'm Catarina and I'd love to enter in this giveaway! :3
Thank you so much for doing this.
About me... hm. I'm from Portugal and I take piano and singing lessons every week! I'd love to make music my career.
And I'd like to win this giveaway because I recently created a new town so I don't have a lot of money, and 10 million bells would come in handy to pay for the house, pwps and villagers! Thank you so much once again!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm Andrea and I'm really hoping to finish collecting all of the Gracie clothes so the bells would really help! Please enter me in the contest and thanks!

Hi! I'm Catarina and I'd love to enter in this giveaway! :3
Thank you so much for doing this.
About me... hm. I'm from Portugal and I take piano and singing lessons every week! I'd love to make music my career.
And I'd like to win this giveaway because I recently created a new town so I don't have a lot of money, and 100 million bells would come in handy to pay for the house, pwps and villagers! :) Thank you so much once again!

Just to inform so you're not disappointed if you win, I'm giving 10m to 10 users. Not 100m to one user. :p

Hello!
My name is Adam and I have loved animal crossing since I got the Gamecube one way back when! I am new to Bell Tree, but I love how active it is on here, I had to wait half a day to see anything new on other ACNL forums. My favorite villager is Tangy and I happily just got her into my current town! I love making hybrids and making little places around my town to emphasize public works, but that's not what I'd use the money for! I would definitely use it to buy Ankha, since she is so ritzy... I have never had her in my town, but I would absolutely love getting her!

PM me if you hang out

Hiya I'm lilly and would love a chance to win please :)... A little bit about me hmmm lol : well I work in a school kitchen Mon to Friday ... I try and help ppl with bells and free stuff from my town when they have just started out :) xx

Ahhh, I know, I read the post! Just a little error when I was writing! Sorry. /.\

Don't apologize! I just didn't want you to get disappointed if you were a winner and you're all like "where the heck is my 100m" xD

Everyone's name is on my list so far. I will post a list before I pick winners, whenever I do. If you entered and your name was not on the list then please let me know!

I may as well give this a shot!

My AC name is just as it says; I'm Appleton! Been studying languages since I can remember and currently learning Korean, Japanese, and Spanish! French is my weakest language, whereas English is my native! It's not an easy start but it's very possible to continue education, even if it is through self-discipline.

Honestly, the Bells are cool and everything but if I met someone that showed good intentions and earnest, I'd entrust my fortunes to them. That's the entire point of community, at least to me.

Hiya! 'v'
My name is Allegra, and I'm a senior in high school focusing on both illustration and creative writing. Ten million bells would really help for the improvement of my town. Currently, I'm trying to turn every song in-game into a music box and place them in my alternate character's home. Whilst doing this, I also have to pay for their home renovations, which don't come by cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back