Giveaway 100M bell Giveaway! *Ended! Choosing winners!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya, my name's Sam. I'd love to enter too! Thanks for being kind enough to to do this.

I keep telling everyone, mostly 'cause I'm so excited. AC:NL has been somewhat of a rock during my (first and current) pregnancy. Waking up at random hours 'cause my baby is kicking me in the gut can get me in a foul mood. It's nice to log on and chat to my villagers until I'm tired enough to fall back to sleep, haha!

What would I use the bells for? Upgrading my house mostly! I'm not much of an active trader and I don't TT in my town at all, so it's real slow progress. But I'm super happy with it so far.

Thanks for reading!
Ah. Wonderful entry. I wish you the best of luck during your pregnancy and wish you and your child a healthy delivery!
I just love babies so much. :3

I am adding your name to the list now. Good luck. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello~
This is very generous of you btw!:)
My name is Jessica and I would love the bells to make my town grow as it is still fairly new. I'm not that good at bell making and can't spend too much time catching bugs on the island because it tires me out lol and lately I've been a busy high school senior. Hopefully a few colleges accept me!
Good to all who enter!<3

Yay. A senior! I just graduated in may. Honestly. I haven't hit the whole "I miss highschool thing" yet. Maybe when I'm 30 xD

I'm entering you now. Good luck. !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Getting off for now!

Hi, my name is Mastodon!! I'd use the Bells for expanding houses and PVPs, the usual! It's hard for me to farm for bells because I can't play everyday and I loose energy when I catch beetles. This game has been so important for me since I have depression and anxiety it really helps to lift my mood up and calm me down! My hobby is drawing and after exams I hope I can open bells commissions again!!

Hi! My name is CLASSIFIED
I am in need of bells to get my last remaining dreamies, as i have no time for beetle farming. I have played acnl for over a year now, and i STILL love it.

My name is branki... I love video games(zelda, acnl, Kirby) I just graduated from RT school (radiologist technologist-big word for xrays) I would love to have the bells for my other character who I just set up...

Hi dash

I'd like the bells because it will help me pay off my house and work on my town

Edit:I don't want to say my name and my hobbies I'd like to keep it to myself :)

Last edited:
Hello,

Nice of you to host this giveaway. My name is Cindy and I have been playing for awhile now. I really enjoy being out in nature, makes me feel at ease. Recently I got into something called geocaching it's like a scavenger hunt in real life.. people hide something and you have to go out and find it. ^^ I am also a creative person I am into making things out of clay, wood, or leather. (though I enjoy making steam punk gear mostly) I would most likely use the bells to expand my home and obtain the badges.

Thank you and take care. ~

I shan't say my name aloud even though it is on my profile because I am shy. :3 I would really appreciate any bells because I am currently purchasing the Card Set for my friend for Christmas. At over 220,000k a pop, I think that it would be swell to be able to give my friend this perfectly fitting set. ^-^ Hobbies consist of video games, anime, and writing poetry.

I shan't say my name aloud even though it is on my profile because I am shy. :3 I would really appreciate any bells because I am currently purchasing the Card Set for my friend for Christmas. At over 220,000k a pop, I think that it would be swell to be able to give my friend this perfectly fitting set. ^-^ Hobbies consist of video games, anime, and writing poetry.

Awesome! Poetry is such a hard skill in my opinion. Even my creative writing classes is highschool didn't help one bit. Haha! (Entered :3)

I would like to enter!
about me: My name is Daniella, call me Ella C: ! I love playing animal crossing, going shopping and re-decorating my room! I would really like the bells because my town hasn't even been started yet... and I really need some money to help out with my PWP's and to help out my big bro with his town! <3 thank you so much for this opportunity...!

I'd like to enter, please.

About me: My dream is to become a dog trainer or a veterinarian and move to Norway. I currently work in an Animal Clinic so +1 for experience. I'd use the bells so I could get the badge and post office rewards. After, I'd probably stalk the villager trading posts and buy people their dreamies for them.

hi, im just not going to give my name but i guess Junko works. I love physics and chem. I have always had a passion for science and these two just show the power of calculation and nature. Chem can help create new materials and Physics can test our universes limits. I want the bells to give some to my friend since he lost everything and some for me to pay of my house. Thanks for considering me!!!!

I'd like to enter c: I'm Kara, and I just want to enter because Beau is my all-time favorite Animal Crossing villager /.\

Hi, I am Abby.

I would like to enter and win 10m bells. The first thing I do when I wake up is run to the plaza to see if Gracie is there becauseee I am working for my Emporium upgrade! What I plan to do with 10m is shop for Gracie clothes, furnitures and when finally suggests a picnic blanket.. set up a picnic area to chill with my villagers and friends!

Yaaaaaay! Gracie please come :(

Ooh cool giveaway!
I'm not entering, but I'd just like to say you're a very generous person to give away 100 million Bells~
And get ORAS that my dad won't let me get ;n;

Ooh cool giveaway!
I'm not entering, but I'd just like to say you're a very generous person to give away 100 million Bells~
And get ORAS that my dad won't let me get ;n;

:0
What kind of person denies someone pokemon?!
Unless they can't afford it of course.

Hi! My name is Mariana!

I want the bells to get the saver badge!!! I kinda gave up on that after a bad experience with turnips... I would love to buy the insect set and fish set and cute unorderable stuff and DLCs!

I'm so jealous of everyone with ORAS right now. The shipment for Brazil was late and I really want the physical copy because I've been waiting this for more than 5 years ): My BF won a physical copy from a smogon giveaway and decided to buy the digital copy and now I'm sad and jealous. ):

You are a cool person for doing this giveaway, thaaaank you~~~

edit: oh yeah I need to finish my resident houses too D:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back