• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out Of Wal-Mart

Stand on the customer service desk and attempt to start either a harlem shake or try to get other people into Gangnam Style.

Go up to the checkout and purchase doughnuts, doughnut holes and glue. Watch the cashier's reaction.

#???

Buy a Shovel, a Tarp, Three gallons of Bleach, some Duct Tape and a pair of Hedge Clippers, take it up the the cashier and while she's looking at you very nervously, ask if Wal-mart offers a cleaning service..."you know, like Serv-pro...like it never happened?"

grab a banana, go to the door and in a minion voice (the yellow things from minions movie) yell BA-- BA-- BAAAANANAA

Dump all the chicken noodle soup into one of the blow up pools and swim it in (added bonus if you add a pool noodle and start making puns)

tie up a kid and mom to a chair, tie tnt on their faces and hold a sign saying 99999999 bucks and they go free

Delete System32 on the computer(if they run Windows), if they have Windows 95 or 98 then destroy the computer's BIOS (with Flashkiller(a virus that destroys BIOSes)

Brag over the intercom about how you have accidentally created one of the most popular forum games on tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like seriously I was 14 when I created this thread 3 years ago and I forgot all about it O_O

Get a saxaphone and go follow a certain person around the store while playing it. This works- I've tried it.

Back