• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction 100% original Fang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayrii

Inhaaale
Bells
Feedback
100% (73) +
Hi there!
I have a 100% original Fang
all boxed up in one of my cycle towns
(Aiizy from Lilywood)

I accept TBT and IGB

Starting Bid: 5 million IGB (or) 75 TBT
Minimum Increments: 1 million IGB (or) 20 TBT
Buyout: 25 million IGB (or) 300 TBT

This auction will end February 10th at 12:00pm CST | Or when a buyout is reached

Please do not bid if you do not have room, do not have the payment, or do not have the time to do the adoption after winning.

~ Happy Bidding! ~

Highest Bid: 25 million IGB buyout - quinnie

Last edited:
i'll buyout at 25 Million IGB! i have way more bells than i need anyways

do you know if I can make ATM runs in your town, or will i have to put it in my locker? i haven't done a mass IGB transaction before aha

Last edited:
I'll buyout at 25 Million IGB!

do you know if I can make ATM runs in your town, or will i have to put it in my locker? i haven't done a mass IGB transaction before aha

Alright awesome ^.^ - I just left my house though so I don't have my DS.. Are you available at 12:00pm CST tomorrow? It's currently 10:00pm. I have an ABD in my house you can use. We can use the drop method or the retail method.. Whichever you prefer. I'll work around your time if I have to since you're buying him out right. I feel so bad that I can't do the adoption right now,.. I didn't think someone would buyout tonight, haha. But you definitely won't have to try get all of that into your locker!

i'm super in love with fang and have tons of bells so i'm fine with going straight for the buyout :>
i'm not actually aware of the retail method? if you think it's faster would you be willing to explain how it works?

that's 8am hawaii time and i have a class that starts at 9 so i'm not available then. a time closer to now is better for me, I could probably be on any time between 5:00 and 10:00pm hawaii time (it's 6:00pm now- i'm just assuming you would be awake since you said you left the house, not that you went to bed) if that's too late, i could potentially wake up early but i'd prefer not to.

i'm super in love with fang and have tons of bells so i'm fine with going straight for the buyout :>
i'm not actually aware of the retail method? if you think it's faster would you be willing to explain how it works?

that's 8am hawaii time and i have a class that starts at 9 so i'm not available then. a time closer to now is better for me, I could probably be on any time between 5:00 and 10:00pm hawaii time (it's 6:00pm now- i'm just assuming you would be awake since you said you left the house, not that you went to bed) if that's too late, i could potentially wake up early but i'd prefer not to.

Give her Fang she never shuts up about him! lol

Kayrii will put stuff for auction at Retail worth 999,999 (25 items LOL) and you just buy each of all of them!:)

Last edited:
oh yes, retail method sounds waaay faster. im fine with that :>

I'll get retail set up today and we can do the adoption whenever you're available after your classes. I'll hold him for you, no worries. I see how bad you want him ^.^

I'm available now and within the next few hours! I'll add your FC and check the thread every 15 minutes or so to see if you're on :>

EDIT: my mom came home and she is PISSED (mostly my fault oops) so i won't be able to check the computer. if you don't want to hold him another day, that's okay with me, just find him a good home! i can always get Fang later. but if you do want to hold him (and really, you don't have to) i'll try to be on the same time tomorrow if not a little earlier.

Last edited:
I'm available now and within the next few hours! I'll add your FC and check the thread every 15 minutes or so to see if you're on :>

EDIT: my mom came home and she is PISSED (mostly my fault oops) so i won't be able to check the computer. if you don't want to hold him another day, that's okay with me, just find him a good home! i can always get Fang later. but if you do want to hold him (and really, you don't have to) i'll try to be on the same time tomorrow if not a little earlier.

Would you be able to be on tomorrow around 8am - 10am CST ? I'm pretty sure that's much earlier than you though so I don't blame you if you're not. I will hold him until you're available to pick him up ^.^ I have two cycling towns for these reasons, haha.

yeahh, i don't much fancy getting up at 4 in the morning. since im cleaning my room, my mom should be off my back tomorrow so i won't have to vanish :> back to cleaning rip

yeahh, i don't much fancy getting up at 4 in the morning. since im cleaning my room, my mom should be off my back tomorrow so i won't have to vanish :> back to cleaning rip

Alright well I'll keep checking for you later on xD

home! will be checking thread every 15-30min, post here or VM me when youre on and gates are open!

in a friends town, she's kicking me now lmao. have your gates open and i'll come over asap :>

Gates to Lilywood are open for you - I do have an ABD in my house if you'd prefer to use it rather than having to go up to main street. Also, if you'd like to go talk to Fang halfway through payment that is totally fine with me. Re-tail is all set up for you. Just replant the flowers and I'll continue to restock them. I would like to do random quick saves also being it is a large amount of bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back