• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

10 TBT Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it didn't really keep my attention.

ACNL is rather difficult to keep my attention as well. I've been playing for over 3 years.

Yeah me too, I've pretty much finished my town bc I've had it since it was released, so there's not much left to do lol

The ACNL villagers have dialogue based around memes and trends or have been flanderized most of the time, and it upsets me greatly, because they were amazing in WW.

Also, modern AC's artstyle is the bane of my existence.

The ACNL villagers have dialogue based around memes and trends or have been flanderized most of the time, and it upsets me greatly, because they were amazing in WW.

Also, modern AC's artstyle is the bane of my existence.

are they? i don't think I've noticed lol

Yeah.

The music and artstyle is what makes me hate ACNL so much. Especially the artstyle. :(

this is such a nice giveaway biggestfan! you're such a sweetheart! good luck to the participants!

We are now at 80 posts.

It is so difficult to reach 1000 posts. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back