• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway 1,000 TBT Bells

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man i hope after a hiatus you find your way back to being more active again, you're a valuable member of the community here. plus, the people need a smash champion

I would like to enter please, thank you! :lemon:

There's not much going on in the forums & animal crossing in general so hopefully in the future you will return. <3

so sorry to see you go. thanks for this opportunity, & i hope to see you return sometime :)

Jon_Snow

I don't want you to leave. :(

We've already lost one Bowie. :(

Seeing many users leave makes me want to go too. Whiteflamingo/Lupine just left too. Can't risk another member.

Alolan_Apples

Sad to see you leave :c I haven't been very active on here either, so I totally understand. Vizionari

Check ignition and may God's love be with you...

Hope you'll get a good time wherever you go now, though :)

~ Sheila

Oh wow, I feel like everyone is leaving the forums nowadays. It's sad to see you go but I wish you all the best in life. :)

Marshlovski

Sorry to hear that you're leaving! I wish you the best of luck!

Sad to see another member leave!! D': I appreciate the giveaway though~ I would like to enter as well. Thank you much!
(everybody else is posting their usernames?? tho I didnt see anything in your op about it lol am I missing somethingg---)

ahw. i only just recently joined but now i see lots of people leaving!:(
maybe if another main AC game comes out people will return! hopefully!=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back