• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Painting Prices

Bastoise99

Retired Staff
Bells
Here are the prices:

Classic Painting Paintings 1960 C Tom Nook's Shop

X Fine Painting Paintings 1960 B Tom Nook's Shop

X Perfect Painting Paintings 1960 A Tom Nook's Shop

X Rare Painting Paintings 1960 B Tom Nook's Shop

X Strange Painting Paintings 1960 A Tom Nook's Shop

X Worthy Painting Paintings 1960 C Tom Nook's Shop

X Amazing Painting Paintings 1960 Redd's Tent

X Basic Painting Paintings 1960 Redd's Tent

X Common Painting Paintings 1960 Redd's Tent

Dainty Painting Paintings 1960 Redd's Tent

X Famous Painting Paintings 1960 Redd's Tent

X Flowery Painting Paintings 1960 Redd's Tent

X Moving Painting Paintings 1960 Redd's Tent

X Quaint Painting Paintings 1960 Redd's Tent

X Scary Painting Paintings 1960 Redd's Tent

I just found something relevant! I got it off the World Book Encyclopedia...
Computer scientists and artists began to experiment with computer visualization in the 1960's. In the early 1970's, a few academic institutions, such as the University of Utah, animated simple shapes with computers.
What do you guy's think?

Maybe because with computers being able to do stuff like that, they could make duplicates cheaper.

BASTOISE99 said:
Maybe because with computers being able to do stuff like that, they could make duplicates cheaper.
That would make sense.
I think the significance is that the animation on computer's began around 1960. This animation technology would lead to Video Games!

Wow, you guys sure are clever. I would have never guess 1960 as a year. NP would be proud of us. One of you should tell them what you've discovered. (Like that kid did in the last issue)

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
No one caught on to the year part though.
Thats suprising. Thats the first thing I thought of when somebody pointed out that they were all the same.

Back