• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The DS's Size

Flummoxer

Retired Staff
Bells
Did the DS seem smaller or bigger than you expected? When I bought mine I was suprised on how light it was and that it was almost the size of a GBA when closed. Also the sound quality was a lot higher than I expected.

When I saw it I thought it would be a little smaller but the when you see the screen size, you understand.

[quote="] Wha? That is stupid in my opinion. [/quote]
The old games wouldn't work with the new processors or something.

Could you imagine the size of it if it could have game boy games??? about another 1/2 the sive probably.

TYOSHI90 said:
Did the DS seem smaller or bigger than you expected? When I bought mine I was suprised on how light it was and that it was almost the size of a GBA when closed. Also the sound quality was a lot higher than I expected.
It seemed waaaay bigger.

;)

I thought that it would be bigger. My brother drew a Paper-DS, and it was pretty big, so I thought that the DS would resemble it because the buttons fit n the paper DS quite well.

Back