• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Trading Red Rose Dates.

Someone Please. ;-;

Bump

Now also offering Jack for sale! Lucanosa's Guide says 325 is the Average Price so I'm looking for that! I can lower the price if wanted. :)

Last edited:
Great! :D (Bless Your Soul ;~;.)
Would you like a message on it? :eek:

You can send messages? XD anything you want then. I guess I'm just getting into collectibles so I don't know much about it, I just have tbt to spare lol. I'll send it over now!

You can send messages? XD anything you want then. I guess I'm just getting into collectibles so I don't know much about it, I just have tbt to spare lol. I'll send it over now!
Alright!
I just sent it without a message, if you want one you could always tell me! :D
Thanks again! :)

Done! :D
I'll be reopening this thread incase there's something I would need. :)

Bump

I'm selling [or trading] an unfortunately early Pumpking Cupcake which I hope would go before a Father's Day Carnation. (Didn't know Father's + Mother's Day Carnations were 2016 only) ;-;
Eh I'll sell for 100 TBT. Will also accept Spring Shamrock or Poptart Egg in a trade.

Last edited:
I'll buy the pumpkin cupcake; I see it having potential for a food line-up. I'll send over the TBT.

Could you please put the message as the following: "There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight."

Thank you! :D

Last edited:
I'll buy the pumpkin cupcake; I see it having potential for a food line-up. I'll send over the TBT.

Could you please put the message as the following: "There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight."

Thank you! :D
Sent! :D
And thank you for purchasing! :D

Back