Selling Dufontee's Artist Shoppe! (Temporarily Closed)

Dufontee

Royal Boss
Bells
Feedback
100% (299) +
I am selling art!

C# 14 Awkdorkaable Crossing.jpg
The Form
Commission Type: (See below)
Background: (Y/N, if yes provide a description)
References: (Provide pictures of avatar(s) and villager(s), unless you want default outfits.
Extra Details: any additional notes (poses, held items, text, etc)

The Commission Types
- Single Avatar; this would be a single person's in-game avatar.
- Multiple Avatars; multiple peoples' in-game avatars. Maximum 4 people. *
- Single Villager; this would be a single villager from ACNL. If you want them to have a particular outfit, please provide a reference picture in the reference section.
- Multiple Villagers; multiple villagers from ACNL. Maximum 10. Again, if you want a particular outfit, references are a must.
- Unique; anything that doesn't fall under the above categories goes here.

Price Guide
Single Avatar: 100 TBT
Multiple Avatars: 150 TBT for 2 avatars, + 25 TBT for each additional avatar
Single Villager: 80 TBT
Multiple Villagers: 120 TBT for 2 villagers, + 15 TBT for each additional villager
Unique: prices are up for discussion as it depends on what you have in mind.
Background: depending on the complexity, background adds between 10-25 TBT.

Edit: Please send payment once I have PMed you that your commission is ready.

After you fill out the form, I will make a final calculation based on your request. If you accept my final price, then I will get started. Please allow 3-5 days for completion. If you need the picture more urgently, a rush charge will be added on.

I maintain the right to turn down any request.

The Queue

If the slots are full, you may still fill out the form, but know that the 3-5 day completion time will not apply until you are added to a slot. Thank you for your patience!

Finished Works
1. toukool
2. twins
3. Pokemanz
4. Elov
5. pandapples
6. utarara
7. twins
8. vogelbiene
9. utarara
10. kianli
11. amye.miller
12. ArtsyDreamer
**If the queue slots are full, please allow extra time for completion.

Last edited:
You have very cute art! I was about to order on the other thread, haha. :)

Commission Type: Single Avatar
Background: No
References: Mayor & Outfit Ref
Extra Details: The HHD screenshots show my skin tone better but I would like her to have the yellow pansy in her hair like the ACNL screenshots show. Pose could be anything you'd like tbh! My mayor doesn't need to hold anything.

Thank you for considering! ;v;

You have very cute art! I was about to order on the other thread, haha. :)

Background: No
References: Mayor & Outfit Ref
Extra Details: The HHD screenshots show my skin tone better but I would like her to have the yellow pansy in her hair like the ACNL screenshots show. Pose could be anything you'd like tbh! My mayor doesn't need to hold anything.

Thank you for considering! ;v;

Added to queue. Stay tuned for updates. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you do OCs or is it mayors only?

Sure, as long as you are able to give a clear enough description (and/or references). You can categorize that under Single Avatar if the style in my banner works, or Unique if you want a different style (more realistic, less chibi for example).

Added to queue. Stay tuned for updates. :)

Yay, thanks for accepting! Would you like me to send 100 TBT now or when you're finished? Either works for me. :)

Would you be able to draw two real life people and two dogs in your animal crossing style? Like have the dogs look cartoonish like villagers but still be pets. So something similar to this? http://sta.sh/018ywmertbpa Let me know if you can do it and how much tbt it'll be if you can. c: Thank you so much~

Last edited:
Background: No thanks :)
References: x
Extra Details: None :)

Thanks for considering me! Ahhh! Your art is wonderful :)

Last edited:
Commission Type: Unique
Background: A forest. (Normally I don't do backgrounds but yours are gorgeous!)
References: [x] and [x]
Extra Details: I'm essentially asking for an OC and his best friend in his wolf form. He can be styled as a villager if you want or can be in a completely different style, I honestly don't mind. If you'd rather not do his wolf form let me know and I'll link his human refs instead.

Yay, thanks for accepting! Would you like me to send 100 TBT now or when you're finished? Either works for me. :)

Once I have PMed you that it is complete. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you be able to draw two real life people and two dogs in your animal crossing style? Like have the dogs look cartoonish like villagers but still be pets. So something similar to this? http://sta.sh/018ywmertbpa Let me know if you can do it and how much tbt it'll be if you can. c: Thank you so much~

180 TBT for this. I'll send you a draft partway to make sure it is what you have in mind since this one is a little different. :) Please still fill out the form.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Background: No thanks :)
References: Don't hate me! All I have is a description. ): But she's a mayor with a light green bow wig, this outfit, and these eyes BUT black , pale skin.
Extra Details: None :)

Thanks for considering me! Ahhh! Your art is wonderful :)

Sounds good. I'll add you to the list. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Commission Type: Unique
Background: A forest. (Normally I don't do backgrounds but yours are gorgeous!)
References: [x] and [x]
Extra Details: I'm essentially asking for an OC and his best friend in his wolf form. He can be styled as a villager if you want or can be in a completely different style, I honestly don't mind. If you'd rather not do his wolf form let me know and I'll link his human refs instead.

Wolf form should be fine; I'll send you a draft part way. Does 160 TBT work for you?

I really love your art. I'm back! C:

Commission Type: Single Avatar + Villager
Background: No thanks C:
References: X and X
Extra Details: Could they both be holding nets, trying to catch butterflies?

I'm unsure what the price for this would be, could you let me know? Ahhh thanks!

Last edited:
I really love your art. I'm back! C:

Commission Type: Single Avatar + Villager
Background: No thanks C:
References: X and X
Extra Details: Could they both be holding nets, trying to catch butterflies?

I'm unsure what the price for this would be, could you let me know? Ahhh thanks!

Would 150 TBT work for you?

Back