• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

Hi, I want to buy the Shaved Ice Lamp, Throwing Beans, Dango, Sparkling Cider, Rice Cake, Good Lucl Sushi Roll, 2 pin wheels and bubble wand~

I can pay 5 mil bells? or more Thank you <3

Hi :) Sorry, I sold last Throwing Beans and Good Luck Sushi Roll on hand in previous trade. I'll restock them on weekends. Would you like to get all stuff but those two now, or rather trade on weekends along with beans and sushi role?

Do you still have the things I've asked about RedTropicalFish ? I've got bells waiting if so :)

4mill is fine by me ! Trying to figure out your times, I'm in the UK so it's nearlly 11pm here now, not sure what time that means you'll be back on my time ! Either way PM me when your available to trade and I'll keep checking back :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just figured it out 4am to 6am my time lol, I'll set my alarm and get up early !!

4mill is fine by me ! Trying to figure out your times, I'm in the UK so it's nearlly 11pm here now, not sure what time that means you'll be back on my time ! Either way PM me when your available to trade and I'll keep checking back :)

Okay. I'll try to figure out what time would work for both of us and message you! Hope to see you soon.

Hello again i told u will see me again :p can I order gold house model , dynamic painting , proper painting and moving painting :)

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to order the Princess set! :) If you could PM me or let me know that would be awesome. Thank you!

Hello again i told u will see me again :p can I order gold house model , dynamic painting , proper painting and moving painting :)

Hi! xD Sure. I might not be available until weekend, but I'll message you when I'm ready. Looking forward to seeing you soon~ ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I'd like to order the Princess set! :) If you could PM me or let me know that would be awesome. Thank you!

Hi :) Pmed you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for Bureom?

Hi :) Would 500k work?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy the mermaid set for 2 mil? I have the jellyfish lamp

Sorry, I have just one extra set atm that is reserved for someone. :(
I'll let you know when the trade fall through by some reason.

All paintings that are left. Please tell me how many bells you want :)

Hi :) 99k for each art pieces?
If that's okay with you I'll message you when I'm ready for trade. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again :3,can i have a Bureom please ?

Hiya :D Sure. I'm not available for having transaction atm, will get back sometime this weekend. If that's okay I'll message you when I'm ready.

May I order the afternoon tea set and rice cake and catalog the japanese food relates?

How much are each of your legit are pieces?

Also, may I order the whole Japanese interior from your catalog? As well as the japanese swords.

I want to place an order for the gorgeous set.

Last edited:
Back