1. Chocolate Soft Serve 2. Cyan Pinwheel 3. Red Balloon

Misc Items
1. Toy Hammer 2. Chocolate Cake

Sets:
1. Mermaid Set 2. Ice Set​

OFFER:
My offer is 15 million bells but if you would like more I can manage

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS OFFER:
1. I cannot pick the order up till next week so I will VM you when I can pick it up
2. I am EST timezone
3. Since I have such a big purchase I was wondering if it was better to do in your town

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hiya hun!!!! I gotcha a classroom wall :) Can I order a princess set from you please? 2 mil?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if you just need to catalog the jellyfish lamp and cream and sugar, I gotcha!

I'd like to buy the snowman, and ski set.
I can pay 5 million for all of it, if that covers it!
Lmk! c:

I will buy the Good-Luck Sushi Roll and Flour (harvest festival ingredient) for 2 million bells! I will also include the item: Cream and Sugar that you have on your wishlist! Please let me know :) The transaction might have to take place in a couple days (probably sunday i'm hoping)

Hi again =), can i have the Afternoon Tea Set,Hagoita,Bureom,Veggie Basket,Chocolate cake and Egg set for 3M ?

Hi :D Sorry for the delay. I'm online next few hours.

Yes I am ! ^^ Do you have it?
Sorry for taking this long to get back~ The set is ready to go.

Welcome back :) I missed your shop take your time ^^ can I buy marshal, chief pic valiant statue, flowery painting freebie : pikmin
Hi! Me too, I missed you. The bunny you gave me is now sitting in my bed room<3
Btw yes sure. Would 400k for all be okay? If yes, let me know when you are ready.

Okay goodnight c:
Is it okay if I order a dango, sushi roll, blue ogre mask and a pinwheel of any colour? Sorry if I'm complicated. ;-;

I'll give you a jellyfish lampy :D

No worries, not complicated! And ahh thank you for giving me the cool lamp!
All stuff are ready. Which would you prefer, blue or purple for your pinwheel?
Please let me know when you are ready. Thank you!

hi! do the crossed out items mean they're out of stock?

how much would your gold house model and chocolate cake be? i'm also interested in the vinegar in the freebies list but i'm not sure if the house model + cake would be over 300k ;n; is it possible to buy the vinegar?

Hi! Yes, crossed out items are out of stock. I can restock some. Which ones are you after?
And, 100k for house model, 50k for the cake? Also you can have vinegar as freebie!
Let me know if that would work for you. Thank you!

Hello RedTropicalFish :) I would like to order:
Japanese DLCS:
1. Rice Cake 2. Bamboo Grass 3. Good Luck Sushi Roll 4. Throwing Beans

Street Pass Items:
1. Chocolate Soft Serve 2. Cyan Pinwheel 3. Red Balloon

Misc Items
1. Toy Hammer 2. Chocolate Cake

Sets:
1. Mermaid Set 2. Ice Set​

OFFER:
My offer is 15 million bells but if you would like more I can manage

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS OFFER:
1. I cannot pick the order up till next week so I will VM you when I can pick it up
2. I am EST timezone
3. Since I have such a big purchase I was wondering if it was better to do in your town

Thanks!

Hi *Evee, Beau, and Kyle*. Alright. I got it. And 15 mil is enough. Just vm me when you are ready to pick them up!
Thank you~

Hiya hun!!!! I gotcha a classroom wall :) Can I order a princess set from you please? 2 mil?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if you just need to catalog the jellyfish lamp and cream and sugar, I gotcha!

Hi~<3 Your avatar!!
Ahh and that's so sweet of you, the wall is the last one item for my bbe to complete her room, thanks dear<3
As for jellyfish lamp and cream & sugar, I'm collecting them.
The set is ready, let me know when you're free. ^^

May i please have the forest wall and maybe the s.s dolphin if they still available? :)

Hi! Yes, they are available. And I see you meant floor. Would 50k for both okay?

I'd like to buy the snowman, and ski set.
I can pay 5 million for all of it, if that covers it!
Lmk! c:

Hi :) Can you go a little higher?

I will buy the Good-Luck Sushi Roll and Flour (harvest festival ingredient) for 2 million bells! I will also include the item: Cream and Sugar that you have on your wishlist! Please let me know :) The transaction might have to take place in a couple days (probably sunday i'm hoping)

Hi! Oh thanks for the cream and sugar! <3
I can do one to one trade, your cream and sugar for my good-luck sushi role. Flour is free since its freebieeee~ xD
And sure, just vm me when you have time for the trade on weekends. My usual available time is in my sig.
Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again =), can i have the Afternoon Tea Set,Hagoita,Bureom,Veggie Basket,Chocolate cake and Egg set for 3M ?

Hi ^^
Sorry, I gave the Bureom to my friend today. Would 3 mil for everything but Bureom still work for you?

Ice Set and Sweets Set? For 3M is that ok? :)

Hi :) Sorry its a little low. I usually do 3 mil for Sweets set if this is our first trade.
I can do if you can add a little more bells for ice set.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready can I change marshal to flurry pic already got marshal will open gate now come whenever u ready :)

Okay. Turning on my 3ds, will be there soon. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes,of course :)

Okay, thanks. I'll let you know when I'm back from the trade with Animefan4ev3r. ^^

valiant statue
basic painting
proper painting
jolly painting

for 400k? I can go higher :) i'm free to trade now :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok 5M for both ice and sweets set? pls? :D

No worries, not complicated! And ahh thank you for giving me the cool lamp!
All stuff are ready. Which would you prefer, blue or purple for your pinwheel?
Please let me know when you are ready. Thank you!

Ok c: I'd like the blue one.
How much does this all cost + the jellyfishy :<

Back