• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Ashtot, you challenged Alice on a "gut instinct" FABULOUS, your gut knows well, but apart from that you haven't really done much else, i on the other hand, have actually looked at post, refer to my posts about Cory and Purpl. Now, I refuse to go at it like a pair of dogs, but like I said, town. Nothing else. Nothing important. I feel I have defended myself enough for now. If anyone else wants to call me out, feel free.

I feel like you're being waaaayyyy too defensive. I called you out for something that I observed. I never denied doing the same thing to Farobi, in fact, I probably wanted it the most out of the whole team, IMO Farobi should be perma-banned from TBT Mafia. Right now you're attacking the fact that I (by chance) found scum, and attacking the fact that I just simply guessed. I don't see how this is relevant to the conversation. It's over and doesn't really matter right now. I'm posting my thoughts and suspicions and doing everything in my power to help town, and if you expect something other than that, you're out of luck, because there is simply nothing else for me to do because of the limitations of this games setup. I find it interesting that both you and Pally are attacking irrelevant aspects of my play style and past decisions to influence the impact of your posts.

I feel like you're being waaaayyyy too defensive. I called you out for something that I observed. I never denied doing the same thing to Farobi, in fact, I probably wanted it the most out of the whole team, IMO Farobi should be perma-banned from TBT Mafia. Right now you're attacking the fact that I (by chance) found scum, and attacking the fact that I just simply guessed. I don't see how this is relevant to the conversation. It's over and doesn't really matter right now. I'm posting my thoughts and suspicions and doing everything in my power to help town, and if you expect something other than that, you're out of luck, because there is simply nothing else for me to do because of the limitations of this games setup. I find it interesting that both you and Pally are attacking irrelevant aspects of my play style and past decisions to influence the impact of your posts.

I'm over defensive? ok.. I'll just let you guys kill me off? I was never attacking the fact you found mafia, but you've done balls all, I so happy you found scum, first lynch too, i mentioned it was a risky move. I am bloody well going to defend myself, being suspected this early on in the game, when all I have actually done is make a mistake because someone offered to off themselves because they were the weaker player, who was actually scum. Mistakes are made, what if she hadn't been scum? If it was the other way around, i would have expected you to defend yourself too! I'm sorry but I slated people for not defending themselves well enough, I will not be spoken down to, told I make sloppy posts when I clearly haven't and then told I am over defensive.

You're posting thoughts and suspicions, you are very much entitled to, yes! I will give you that, but I am also defending your suspicion on that.

oh

OMG scum already??!? Okay I take back when I said what you did was annoying. It certainly paid off o:

Well his ability is one shot. So regardless of what happens, he's basically a townie after the fact.

This was the quote that got me, and honestly was convinced with this. I have been doing some digging on the other people on Jeremys list.

Alice, by rolling over and taking the shot, just means you're giving up, you get better by playing :)

From alice taking the bullet for this one, I have no doubts about her alignment for now.

Here is me trying to get Alice to at least try. Now, I had the idea, both Ashtot and Alice should state why they shouldn't be killed. This was ignored by all. Now, Alice was still reluctant. After I posted this, Olive then agree'd with me, which placed her a spot on Jeremys list I believe, unless I missed something.

I agree with this

Now, You said Ashtot, that I was going with the crowed and agreeing, I refuse to agree with your statement. There are various other people actually agreeing and not doing anything, yet you chose to suspect me, over a mistake, okay, you're entitled to your suspicons like I about Cory and Purpl. Cory has done nothing but agree with everyone else, his suspicons have been those that me and SuperPenguin have brought to the table. So, I'd love to read what Cory has to say. People state who they're suspicious of so far, We've had mine, Ashtots, Jeremys, SuperPenguins and I can't remember who else.

Oath2Order is usually a very vocal player, now he's not said much this game so far either, yet it is early days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is all I am now posting on the matter, you can believe what you like from now on, I am here to help town. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really hate to say it, but as I see it, these two are both town-aligned.

Alice is hinting at a blue role.

Ashtot is a one-shot challenging role.

So, and I really hate to say it, I think it would be beneficial to throw Ashtot and then protect Alice tonight.
Or take a gamble and not protect Alice tonight, but then protect her the next.

Sorry, Ashtot, but, if I could, I would vote for you.

Since the role only has one use, I think we should get Ashtot. Alice's posting is different from last game(when she was scum) and she may be a valuable blue.

Jesus Christ I forgot these! AHEM, one last thing. These two were pushing for town to believe Alice was a Blue role. This does not help their case what so ever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now, that's all I have to say >.<

I don't think anyone's pointed this out yet, I believe Blu said their vote was taken away? And there was an anonymous vote for Ash. For me, that lifts a bit of suspicion off of Blu.

I'm guessing someone may have a role where they can't vote, so they have to steal other votes from other players. But doing so makes them anonymous? I don't know why else they'd steal a vote if they couldn't make one on their own.
Perhaps we should look at the people who aren't voting in the future.

Those points on Blu Rose and Purpl have been raised multiple times now? It seems like you are overcompensating and throwing out every piece of evidence raised to bury your name. Just a thought.

Those points on Blu Rose and Purpl have been raised multiple times now? It seems like you are overcompensating and throwing out every piece of evidence raised to bury your name. Just a thought.

I'll be dammed if i do and dammed if i dont. I get called our for defending myself, i get called out for getting evidence, i get called out for "agreeing". I actually cannot win.

Sorry I'm not trying to defend anyone but I did this to Ash too if something kinda seems bs to me I speak up.
She's just adding in her two cents on Purpl and Blu. I think it's a good idea that everyone states their opinion. Plus at least Lauren is posting and actually making an effort in her posts.

Again, Lauren could be scum idk. I'm just sharing my thoughts. I stated two things I thought seemed off about her, however, I think town's biggest concern at this time is Purpl.

I don't think anyone's pointed this out yet, I believe Blu said their vote was taken away? And there was an anonymous vote for Ash. For me, that lifts a bit of suspicion off of Blu.

I'm guessing someone may have a role where they can't vote, so they have to steal other votes from other players. But doing so makes them anonymous? I don't know why else they'd steal a vote if they couldn't make one on their own.
Perhaps we should look at the people who aren't voting in the future.

What. How does that vindicate them of all the other evidence already raised? There are points that have been buried by the barrage against Lauren (which Im thankful you brought up again Lauren don't get me wrong) that totally outweigh that kind of speculation.

There is a reason I'm still focusing on Blu Rose and haven't jumped ships to you lauren. Just made that comment for anyone to interpret - there might be someone out there with information on you that I don't have and i'm just trying to help them along with their thought processes. That's how we are supposed to work together as town, and if you want an opinion on what actually raised suspicions on you, I would say you definitely weren't the only one fooled by Alice's final posts. It's just you got super passionate in a defence that basically applied to half the town - only 11 people got around to voting! That speaks more to me than ashtot's initial questioning

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry - should of refreshed before posting. My bad.

Oh sorry I clearly haven't been keeping up. Just thought it was worth noting

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I said it lifts a bit, not completely

Gandalf like I've said you're more than welcome to your own opinions anyone is, I shouldn't be penalised for defending myself of which people lack. Im penalised what ever I do, I won't give up though until you guys know my alignment. We'll see how night goes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I have to die and it allows you guys to see how bandwagon'd me, so be it. That's technically the tole of the townie, protect the blues and stand as a pawn.

Well you can count on a defence from me then because lynching you from the suspicions raised would be a dumb ****ing bandwagon.

Can someone explain to me why we think PurplPanda should be lynched? I'm apparently missing something.

And yeah it does I suppose Princess, but Blu did say they wanted to vote ashtot in their post. The difference between that statement and other players was that most of us felt it was going to be a mess for town either way.

Okay, here's my opinions! After reading the past couple pages, there's two people that I find odd: Blu Rose & Purpl.

Since the role only has one use, I think we should get Ashtot. Alice's posting is different from last game(when she was scum) and she may be a valuable blue.

I really hate to say it, but as I see it, these two are both town-aligned.

Alice is hinting at a blue role.

Ashtot is a one-shot challenging role.

So, and I really hate to say it, I think it would be beneficial to throw Ashtot and then protect Alice tonight.
Or take a gamble and not protect Alice tonight, but then protect her the next.

Sorry, Ashtot, but, if I could, I would vote for you.

Both of them wanted to vote Ashtot and thought Alice was hiding a "blue" role. Granted, when voting I was worried she could've flipped blue, but they were the ones that mainly pointed out like they were so confident she was blue. Really what makes this so odd to me is that both of them did this... Team effort???

Also, I'm posting this without reading the past couple pages so please don't yell at me if I'm posting stuff already brought up. :x

Sorry for missing out on the vote. To be honest, I was uneasy about putting in my vote for either since I felt both Ashtot and Alice didn't show any convincing signs that they were potential scum. I'm really impressed how it played out though so good call Ashtot.

As for Blu Rose he's stated a few times that he doesn't have a vote, and he would vote off Ashtot if he could. I'm not accusing him of anything- yet, but there may be a slight chance that it's a cover up for being an anonymous voter?

Back