• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia TBT Mafia X: The Honnō-ji Incident [Game Over/Town Win]

Still curious as to what your reasoning is/was. Mind telling?

He tried calling me out in irc whilst claiming 4 different roles
Dt
Cop
*day cop* <- doesn't exist
And finally, townie.
I personally do not believe that he is scum, I think he's trying to catch people out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He claimed he inspected me and I came up goon, to which I replied I was framed as I am town, I then questioned how I was inspected along side alice and kippla...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I came to the conclusion I hadn't been inspected as I have never seen more than 2 detectives in a game.

I do not believe there is a second cult leader - It seems incredibly far-fetched. That's almost like having two Godfathers. Just doesn't add up. And just to do a quick mathematical recap: I believe that, if Alice is indeed the Cult leader and lynched today, there is between zero and two remaining cultist minions. There is also two remaining Mafia members - Likely a Framer and a regular Mafia Goon, as I think they had one of each role on the team to begin with. Everyone else (18-20 people) is Town aligned.

He tried calling me out in irc whilst claiming 4 different roles
Dt
Cop
*day cop* <- doesn't exist
And finally, townie.
I personally do not believe that he is scum, I think he's trying to catch people out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He claimed he inspected me and I came up goon, to which I replied I was framed as I am town, I then questioned how I was inspected along side alice and kippla...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I came to the conclusion I hadn't been inspected as I have never seen more than 2 detectives in a game.

(dt and cop are the same things but both names are often used, just like medics are often called doctors, medics, etc.)

I was under the impression they were different, I correct myself, he claimed 3 different although like I said, I don't believe you are anything other than townie trundle. You're just attempting to ween those out that aren't town aligned.

Sorry I was busy yesterday and didn't have the chance to try and post something useful. I'm going out in a moment for school, but I'll try and post again then.

I voted for Alice because they're confirmed cult leader. Kippla could be inspected for a second time tonight to be sure, but I think that would be a waste because of the cases against them so far.

DAq11rY.gif

night4_emperor_zps555620aa.png

Night 4 (May 1582)

The doors burst open. Emperor Ōgimachi isn?t alarmed - in fact, he has been waiting for this day since the very beginning. He knew that some day, Oda Nobunaga would come to this city and try to claim it for himself.

?I?ve been waiting for you,? Emperor Ōgimachi says.

Nobunaga draws his weapon. ?Will you surrender, or will I have to take Kyoto by force??

The Emperor holds up his hands, then nods to one of his minions. They scurry off out of the room, leaving the Oda Clan baffled.

?Where?s he going?? Nobunaga demands.

?I?ve had a long time to think about this,? says the Emperor, ?and I see it that I had a vast multitude of options I could have taken. I could beg to join your side, but I?m much too old for that; or I could have gone behind your back long ago and joined alliances with Akechi Mitsuhide??

?Wait. Akechi?? Nobunaga lowers his sword for a moment. ?You knew Akechi Mitsuhide was staging a coup??

?Did your father never teach you to not interrupt??

There?s silence among the Oda Clan, including from it?s almighty leader. The Emperor smiles, taking pride in this minor victory.

?Oda Nobunaga, Akechi Mitsuhide, Toyotomi Hideyoshi - you?re all the same,? the Emperor says, ?little boys running around with swords, fighting over unachievable goals. We have a political system already in place and you?re trying to destroy it.?

?You?ve done nothing with your power. I want to unite Japan under one rulership. I want to be the leader you?ve failed to be. You don?t care about this country anymore, Ōgimachi.?

The Emperor only sighs.

The doors re-open again. The same person who disappeared earlier has now returned with a sword. He bows before the Emperor and offers up the weapon with both hands.

?I won?t fight you, but I refuse to die by your hands.? The Emperor takes the sword and walks away. As he approaches the door, he turns back to meet Oda Nobunaga?s eye once more. ?Kyoto is yours.?

Emperor Ōgimachi was never heard from again.

Emperor Ōgimachi (aka. Alice) chose not to fight.

Night 4 will end 11pm GMT (6pm EST) Tuesday 20th May.
Mafia KP = 1.

Super close to finishing off the last of the mafia. I'm surprised at how fast the game has gone so far actually.

Excellent! This is going quite well. But, shouldn't we have won already or am I missing something? The Town's win condition is:

OP said:
You win if you successfully eradicate (1) Akechi’s Army and (2) The Daijō-kan.

We've killed 3 scum and 3 Cult.

Excellent! This is going quite well. But, shouldn't we have won already or am I missing something? The Town's win condition is:

We've killed 3 scum and 3 Cult.

We don't win until we've successfully eradicated all mafia & cult. There's 2 scum and 1-2 cult left.

I apologize, but I will most likely not be posting much. We have to put down my dog today, and my parents are fighting about my older brother, who just characteristically left the house and slammed the door. If there is a replacement, I may decide to leave. Sorry Tina.

I apologize, but I will most likely not be posting much. We have to put down my dog today, and my parents are fighting about my older brother, who just characteristically left the house and slammed the door. If there is a replacement, I may decide to leave. Sorry Tina.

There are no replacements. But if you want to leave it's okay. You won't be punished. PM me either on here or via the IRC if necessary (not just about the game. If you wanna talk I'm here). Love ya honey. Everything will work out ok.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Purple. :( You'll definitely want some time, I know that feeling all to well.

Back