• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia X: The Honnō-ji Incident [Game Over/Town Win]

Lauren is seemingly pretending to be a bit 'dumber' than she really is - I feel like there's too many examples of that on the last few pages for me to even need to properly quote her. I'm sure we've all noticed the questions and whatnot that she really should know how to find the answer to herself (Really, just read the first post - It's all there!) - I think she's up to something and I would not be surprised if she's Scum. Kippla is still my main target for the upcoming lynch however.

So we're calling me out when I asked a question? I asked whether a doctors protection would stop a cult conversion? It didn't seem right to me as it not technically death.

- - - Post Merge - - -

A bit dummer? Are you questioning my intelligence? How rude. I have no need to be spoken to in such a way. You're more than welcome to lynch me. I thought I had proven my allignment but clearly some people aren't happy. If need be lunch me, with all of the inactives and terrible players, this game is no where near as interesting as it would've been in mini. It's hard to enjoy a game as townie so I try and help and post more, suspicion is a ***** friends. I help lynch town yet you over look people who vote and barely post, coasting past your suspicions, this is how mafia win. You allow them like farobi to sneak past your attention.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lunch? Bloody phone, lynch*

- - - Post Merge - - -

****ing hell, lynch mafia.

Sorry I've been gone, brothers grad party. Anyway, I agree that pally seems kind of strange when it comes to sharing her suspicions list with you Oath. Trundle says that her behavior is similar to how she played cult last time but she's been pretty aloof. Is she always aloof as scum? To be honest though we've made silly mistakes lynching/shooting people who "acted scum" and if detectives decide to inspect, I'd be careful, the framer is still out there. We might be better off inspecting an unexpected person so chances will be better of a positive alliance return.

Sorry I've been gone, brothers grad party. Anyway, I agree that pally seems kind of strange when it comes to sharing her suspicions list with you Oath. Trundle says that her behavior is similar to how she played cult last time but she's been pretty aloof. Is she always aloof as scum? To be honest though we've made silly mistakes lynching/shooting people who "acted scum" and if detectives decide to inspect, I'd be careful, the framer is still out there. We might be better off inspecting an unexpected person so chances will be better of a positive alliance return.

*in passed games, not very much this one

~@ Lauren - You cannot deny that your playstyle this round is very very different from how it was in BioShock Mafia, though - The differences are very apparent and I have yet to figure out a logical explanation for that. You were sharp, very active, and even quite aggressive last time around. People considered you a very strong player in that round. Now you seem to be on a completely different wavelength to me. But Jeremy has claimed multiple times openly in the thread that he has a list of all the blue roles gathered and completed - If your name is on that list, you have little to worry about. And even if it's not, you should not mind getting inspected if you don't have anything to hide.

I'm not on that list, because I'm not blue. I'm a green. I have stated to different people and at one point I was so drunk I giggled for 5 minutes, still said I was a bushi. I believe profgallows who is alive and justin who is dead whitnessed this, I will not use this to prove my innocents. I was more aggressive last game as I had something to fight for being a blue role. It might have been vet but still blue. Being green I am nothing but a pawn in this little chess game. Disposable at any point. I will welcome lynch with open arms but that lessens your chances of winning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot to add, they asked me in skype and grilled me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Inspect away.

Y'know, I'm just gonna say something about pallycake again. It really bothers me. I haven't heard much from her about mass roleclaims. I have my BNC set up on IRC, so I'm always connected, like Kuma. Pally messages me while I'm at work, saying she wants to share her suspicion list. The thing is, if pallycake really thought these people were suspicious, then she'd PM me on the forums, or actually post them instead of starting riveting conversations such as

[19:07:17] <Pally> [11:46:46] can i
[19:07:17] <Pally> [11:46:46] just
[19:07:17] <Pally> [11:46:51] yolo and point form here
[19:07:17] <Pally> [11:47:11] or do you really want me suspects on the thread
[19:07:17] <Pally> [11:48:09] im still in bed
[19:07:17] <Pally> [11:48:14] hello
[19:07:17] <Pally> [11:48:14] pls respond
[19:07:17] <Pally> [11:48:19] hello
[19:07:17] <Pally> [11:48:19] hello
[19:07:17] <Pally> [11:48:24] going once
[19:07:17] <Pally> [11:48:24] twice
[19:07:17] <Pally> [11:48:29] ok back to sleep zzzz

[22:53:35] <Pally> u therr
[22:53:35] <Pally> e

[11:40:31] <Pally> [01:43:01] hellp
[11:40:31] <Pally> [01:43:06] hello

I don't know about you guys, but doesn't this seem a little strange to you? If she really wanted to share her scum list with me, then she'd be a little more persistent in trying to share it with me. Like a PM on the forums since I wasn't responding in IRC.

Furthermore, I have heard from a few people that she hasn't been doing her usual role phishing. Maybe she's worth an inspection, maybe she's worth a shot or lynch. I just want ya'll to consider it.
The forum is really buggy on my phone it's hard to PM, which is why I frequent irc more.
I've never begged people for roles so can you stop with your lies from past games thank u

You could've messaged me too asking on the irc u no

Whats sataric on about? Last game Laurwn was goofy. This game she's goofy.

I will take this in a good way oath I hope it was intended nicely anyway. He has a point, I believe I am playing as i always have including bio. Unfortunately I have other stuff going on but I don't feel the need to tell you all as I can post as I need to, i usually post during work. I am trying not to be as aggressive due to younger players. I reviewed my last game in bio and I witch hunted noodles and was nasty to her and various other people, I'm not a nasty person and I don't want to be seen like that in and outside game.

Post will be prettified later. For now, the facts:
Post updated 11am:

day4sakamotocastle_zpse181c476.png

Day 4 (April ??? 1582)

Sakamoto Castle, a once grand home to Akechi’s Army, has been ransacked. Goods and provisions have been stolen, what remains has been broken or shredded, and blood stains the walls and floors.

pallycake lets herself into Akechi’s room. There is a peculiar stench that goes straight to her stomach. She looks around until her eyes come to rest on the table. She overturns the cloth, finding Justin’s corpse folded up like origami and being fed on by flies.

“Disgusting,” she mutters.

She drops the cloth again and retreats from the room. She stops dead in her tracks.

“Who are you?”

oath2order draws his sword. “Emperor Ōgimachi sent me to check out the commotion.”

pallycake doesn’t wait to hear more. She runs back into the room, immediately tailed by the intruder, and grabs one of Akechi’s weapons. oath2order impales himself as he runs towards her. She trembles, still holding onto the handle until his weigh becomes too much for her to uphold. She lets go of the sword and both it and oath2order fall to the ground.

“What have I done?”

She’s a doctor. Doctors aren’t meant to take lives; they’re meant to heal them. She drops to her knees beside oath2order, feeling for a pulse.

He attempts to bite at her wrist, instead catching cloth between his teeth. “Don’t touch me.”

pallycake feels her eyes tearing up. She wants to walk away - but something is keeping her here, in this room that is fast becoming a tomb for the fallen members of The Daijō-kan.

pallycake’s alone. She’s not used to this. She can’t handle it. Akechi’s dead. The castellan’s dead. They hadn’t heard word from the hooker they’d sent to interrogate Oda Nobunaga.

She pulls the sword out of oath2order’s dying body, and strikes it through her own stomach.

pallycake the Eta has died.
oath2order the Dairyo (formerly Bushi) has died.

Day 4 will end 11pm GMT (6pm EST) Tuesday 20th May.

Last edited:
Well done to the person who got the 4th mafia member, oath I'm sad knowing you're cult. I thought you were better than that.

That's another cult member down, we need to keep hitting them! Keep their numbers low so town can win. Mafia have what, 2 left now, so we can just shoot them when they come about.

Back