• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia IX: The Apocalypse [Game Over/Town Win]

tumblr_m61g1gD2Cg1rzrfvgo1_500_large.gif

WHAT I DIED SO EARLY AGAIN. WHY.
Soz guys I failed </3 at least I think my protection worked but whatever : (

To whoever I died for or to whoever killed me:

2647840-supernatural_gif.gif

Khm7nmc.gif

Minties, the Nurse, has been killed.
Ashtot, the Nurse, has been killed.
Farobi, the Baker, has been killed.
SuperPenguin, the Baker, has been killed.
Karen, the Angel, sacrificed her life.
Oath2Order, Famine, painfully felt every soul escaping his body.

QauKM5w.gif

Holy crap. So obviously someone was talking to the wrong person. Or we have a really good mafia team.

That was quite dramatic! Oath2Order contacted me earlier on and tried to get me to RoleClaim to him - Very glad that I decided not to trust him in the end. Heavy losses for town but at least most of the roles were green. However, with so many dead, there's no time to play it safe - We need to lower the deaths-per-night as quickly as possible before we end up outnumbered. I would recommend for our vigilantes to use their shots rather soon.

What a mess. Good lord. It cost FIVE town lives but at least we got rid of a horseman.
The servants of hell escape unscathed, however. As soon as the dust settles we really need to re-focus.

Update on approximate number of people per team:
5-6 Servants of Hell.
3 Horsemen.
15-16 town. (1 Blue dead)

It might have been possible that SuperPenguin got taken out by a vigilante since many of us found him to be acting suspicious.

RIP everyone, except Oath2order. It's a shame we lost so many people. It looks like SP was his usual self after all.
I kind of suspected Oath was a bit off, he wasn't the most pro-town he has been in other games.

Just something I noticed: Recall that both Minties and Ashton made Day One lists. Mafia could have either tried to frame them or there's scum/horsemen in there. Although, it doesn't seem like the best route to take for a lynch ; Dolby already proved this, but it could possibly be useful.

And SP's death could have been Mafia/Horsemen thinking he was a DT. In one post, he said something along the lines of: "I could have predicted this easily ; almost like I'm Psychic [DT] or something.

I haven't been in contact with any of the deceased. And speaking of inspections, I hope the DT reaches out to someone, so we can get some progress moving along.

Didn't see oath's horsemen death coming.
At least the other 5 were townies. Wow. Almost all strong players are dead now ;-; we need to pick up the pace if we're gonna find the scum beore they find us. This has been a pretty crappy night.

Ok. So obviously, we know why Karen and Superpenguin were killed. Karen protected someone, and the majority of people were suspicious of Superpenguin. However, what about the other four?
Oath2order, Minties, and Ashtot may have been killed by scum in order to get stronger players out of the way, which is a good tactic but doesn't always work.
Farobi is the only one who we don't know anything about. If anyone has any information regarding to his death (who he was in contact with, etc.)
The blue role I was in contact with was not the DT. It was the Prophet. The players that used actions on Superpenguin were Justin and Sway. One of them killed Superpenguin, and the other may be the Framer or a DT.

Farobi is the only one who we don't know anything about. If anyone has any information regarding to his death (who he was in contact with, etc.)

I was in contact with him, and I believe he was atleast in contact with ITYW. It probably doesn't help much though. I read through my PM's with him and I don't notice anything too important.

ITookYourWaffles, did he roleclaim to you?

Yes, he rc to me while swimmingI also told him my role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you have questions feel free to ask. But I will answer it tonighy/later because Im on vacation B|

If theoretically, there's two watchers, and they watch the same person, will they be told of the other watcher?

The most devastating thing out of all this is that THREE of our Nurses are now kaput. With Famine now out of the game we don't really have to worry about the bakers, but with Pestilence still wreaking havoc behind the scenes we're kinda SOL if we lose any more of our Nurses.

Well there in lies the issue with the Prophet. If you're telling the truth, there's no real accuracy to it. It's only good for finding action roles. I have a good question for you though. Why? You in essence put a potential important action role on the line. You should have investigated before you made a claim. This was a poorly thought out choice, and what we lose is on you.

GG, Purps.

I knew you were innocent SP <3 ILY. Happy to die along with you :) time for bioshock~

Inb4 AC mefia v2

/floats off into ghost space

Back