• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Buying Villager Pics ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can wait until tomorrow, I have all of the items from skirt to paper

Words can't describe how amazing you are. I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true >u<
I can definitely wait for you. Now if only you'd let me compensate you, I'd be the happiest person ever~~ *nudgewink*

Not sure what you're looking for but I have pics for:
Pate
Lily
Gabi
O'Hare
Paula
Bam
Queenie
Savannah
Aurora
Stitches

was thinking 200k for the first 8, 9th one is free cause odd numbers make me itchy

so 1.6 mil total, but i'm up for negotiation

- - - Post Merge - - -

i realize that's a lot of money for a lot of people, me included on a bad day, so willing to work with you

was thinking 200k for the first 8, 9th one is free cause odd numbers make me itchy

so 1.6 mil total, but i'm up for negotiation

- - - Post Merge - - -

i realize that's a lot of money for a lot of people, me included on a bad day, so willing to work with you

I can do 1.6 mil. No trouble at all :)
If you'd like to trade now, I'll go gather the bells for you. Whose town do you prefer to trade in?

adding you now, and getting pics together/opening gates, if you don't mind coming here

and, could you please leave feedback? i just registered and people see that 0 on wi-fi and go NOPE NOPE NOPE, lol

not that i blame them

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok, it's all good to go

adding you now, and getting pics together/opening gates, if you don't mind coming here

and, could you please leave feedback? i just registered and people see that 0 on wi-fi and go NOPE NOPE NOPE, lol

not that i blame them

I don't mind in the least, and I'll gladly leave you a positive rating, haha.

Ack. Where did you go? I was pulling stuff for you. I have a bunch of pics for you. Please let me know what your usual sorta standard hours are... lol. I'll shove them back in the locker for you

Last edited:
Hi, I have a ton of streetpass items that you can have for free, is there things you are looking for in particular? ^^

Hello ^-^ !

I can sell you :

-heart yellow balloon
-heart cyan balloon
-heart indigo balloon
-heart green balloon
-bunny blue balloon
-bunny indigo balloon
-bunny green ballonn
-bunny orange balloon
-bunny yellow balloon
-blue balloon
-green balloon
-cyan balloon
-yellow balloon
-orange balloon
-red balloon

total price : 15 x 50k = 750k

Would you like Kid Cat's pic? :3

Yes, I would <3 How much would you like in return?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ack. Where did you go? I was pulling stuff for you. I have a bunch of pics for you. Please let me know what your usual sorta standard hours are... lol. I'll shove them back in the locker for you

dfjgfhsdgfja WHY ARE YOU SO NICE TO ME?! TAT Please let me pay you!! Or at least draw you something?? I feel so bad since you've helped me so many times ;n;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I have a ton of streetpass items that you can have for free, is there things you are looking for in particular? ^^

Anything and everything :) Balloons, pinwheels, ice creams, etc...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello ^-^ !

I can sell you :

-heart yellow balloon
-heart cyan balloon
-heart indigo balloon
-heart green balloon
-bunny blue balloon
-bunny indigo balloon
-bunny green ballonn
-bunny orange balloon
-bunny yellow balloon
-blue balloon
-green balloon
-cyan balloon
-yellow balloon
-orange balloon
-red balloon

total price : 15 x 50k = 750k

PM'd you! ^-^

Is that what you call cursing? LMAO.. Here are the pics I have : Pietro, Keaton,Portia,Rod,Eugene,Genji,Octavian,Biskit,Miranda,Erik,Baabara,Rolf,Freya,Tank,Apple and Maple

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back