• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop FireNinja1's Department Store

FireNinja1

inactive: please read "about" tab on profile
Bells
Moon Ball
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
White Feather
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (603) +
U4CED5m.jpg

Rules
1. Unless there is a price next to an item, you must name a price. This is a rule many tend to not follow. I am willing to negotiate, and I understand some are very bad at pricing.
2. Having my FC added prior to trading is greatly appreciated.
3. Please be patient and respectful when I am completing your order. Many orders take a long time because I never see the buyer online.
4. PM me if I don't respond within a fair amount of time.
5. Please don't run. My paths are narrow.
6. If it's not yours, don't touch it!
7. All sales final, unless allegedly real art was fake, or an error on my part.
8. Please PM me/remind me about orders when we're both online if your order is pending. It helps me get things done a lot quicker. I also have a tendency to forget about orders, so please remind me and be patient. Thank you for your cooperation.
9. The maximum you can order is 15 items.
10. We hold items for one week. After that, I will discard the item(s), unless sometime has been agreed upon. I still complete orders older than 1 week.
11. If you are ordering a crown or a royal crown, please click and read here.
12. There will be an order queue. It will be at five orders. If your order is not completed in one week, I will remove you from it, and you will have to reorder, no ifs ands or buts. This is due to increased orders.
13. By placing an order, you imply that you have read all of these rules and will be held responsible for breaking any rules. I will not compensate for your ignorance, and further action may be taken. I may ignore your order if any of these rules are broken.
14. I do accept TBTB in this shop, and I prefer the TBTB currency when trading.​

★Furniture Department★

Everything that is available to order can be found here [clicky!]!

I have all of the reorderable full sets in the game. This includes the following:

AlpineAstroBlueCabinCampus
ClassicExoticGreenHarvestJingle
KiddieMinimalistModernModern WoodPolka-Dot
RanchRegalRoboRococoSleek
(^_^)Spooky(^_^)Stripe(^_^)

♪Fashion Department♪

All of the available items defined as "Clothing" in Nook's Catalog can be found here. [clicky!]

Of notable interest:
Ballet outfit
Royal crown
Crown

《Seasonal Items and Unorderables Department》
Candy x8
Nothing really. If you're really looking for something check out my TBTB shop for unreorderables. Will update later.

♯♭Music Department♭♯

Click here for my full music catalog!
If the site is down, the text list is quite short:
I have everything.
The MoriDB catalog is just for wish list checking, as many wish lists are MoriDB based.

If you have not done so already, read the rules. Many orders fall through because people do not read them. So please, read them. Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited:
Done deal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added both, my gates are open.

The Catalog has been updated, and contains all furniture through A-Z! Adding more things available to buy "On hand".

Last edited:
Deal for both of you; I'll add you guys. My gate will be open in a minute.

Oh my good gosh, someone with the green bench in their catalog! If you're willing to order two for me I'd be sooo happy. I can pay 50k or I can give you 4 black roses.

Can I buy all your pink roses? I'll offer 500k! And I wonder how much it'll cost to catalogue the sets?

Uh...you sure? Some guy just bought 9 and I didn't update it yet. Cataloging is name your price.

Back