• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[Art Shop] I'm Designer [Hiatus]

CharmingBerry

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (21) +
[ OPEN // FULL // CLOSED ]

ღ Rules ღ

1. As the artist, I have the right to not draw things or refuse your offer, and have artistic freedom.

2. If you don't have anything nice to say about my art/shop then please refrain from posting or I will report you. I'm here solely to offer my services to those interested. I'm not here to have my art criticized. I'm not here to be harassed. Thank you.

3. This isn't a rule but if you're planning on offering items, please try to offer things I haven't already received (you can reference the finished section to see what I've acquired thus far).

ღ Will draw ღ

- Girls > Boys
- Mayor Characters
- Gijinkas
- OC's

ღ Will not draw ღ

-Ugly / Weird
-Cluttered
-Anthro
-Mecha
-Animals
-Couples

ღ Samples ღ

ACNL.jpg

More Here

ღ Offering ღ
Headshot
Half Body
Thigh Up

ღ Dream Villagers ღ

None ATM

ღ Items I Like ღ

DLC Items
Non-Orderable Sets and Items
Crown

ღ Slots ღ

1. Closed

ღ Done ღ

NiftyPants (thigh up for Ice Table and Ice Bed) - paid
Mistreil (thigh up for Hibiscus) - paid
nintendofan61 (full body couple for full ice set and 7/11 set) - paid
Cassandra (full body for princess set, gorgeous set, kitchen island) - paid
mattmagician (thigh up for 2.5 mil bells) - paid
duosion (half body for 600k bells) - paid
Absentia (thigh up for full harvest set and wedding cake) - paid

ღ Order Form ღ

Code:
[color=deeppink][b][size=18]Look here Berry![/size][/b][/color]
[color=gray]Name:
Reference Image: 
Style: (Headshot, Half Body, Thigh Up)
Extra Info: 
Offer:[/color]

Last edited:
Such pretty art, I love the bright colours and your anatomy is perfect \*-,* !! *Le touches it*
I'm going to check how much bells I have, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK. I REALLY WANT A DRAWING ASDAHGD *Subscribes*
Also, are there any specific items you are looking for? o:

Edit: I can offer 400k, since that's all I have at the moment, but I'll wait to see which items you want. :)

Last edited:
Look here Berry!
Name: Onigiri! (My mayor is called Mollie ^_^)
Reference Image:
mv5id0.jpg
2m3hcgp.jpg
Also, the picture in my signature, if possible, i'd like the same hair, hat, and outfit as the girl with the blackish hair :D The outfit is BBC Sherlock's ^_^
Style: (Headshot, Half Body, Thigh Up) Thigh Up
Extra Info: Blue eyes please ^_^
Offer: 1m? I also have some villager pictures, but please note that i won't be able to pay you until the 21st of this month :D

Last edited:
Ok I'm looking mostly for Dlc items and non-orderable sets (idk if Gracie Grace stuff is orderable but I'm after that stuff too, like the Princess set).

I'm probably not going to accept offers for bells only, unless its an insane amount, sorry ;(

Ok I'm looking mostly for Dlc items and non-orderable sets (idk if Gracie Grace stuff is orderable but I'm after that stuff too, like the Princess set).

I'm probably not going to accept offers for bells only, unless its an insane amount, sorry ;(

Well, i'll look out for them :D And tell you if i find any. I have villager pictures to sell, but otherwise, nothing that you'd like.

I don't know how much you're looking for, so maybe you could tell me?

Well, i'll look out for them :D And tell you if i find any. I have villager pictures to sell, but otherwise, nothing that you'd like.

I don't know how much you're looking for, so maybe you could tell me?

I'd really prefer not to give an amount since I want to avoid the bell route. I'm not really sure what my art is worth in terms of acnl currency so I'd prefer not to set a benchmark :(

I'd really prefer not to give an amount since I want to avoid the bell route. I'm not really sure what my art is worth in terms of acnl currency so I'd prefer not to set a benchmark :(

Well, i'd really like to get a drawing from you, your art is really good :D I guess i could give you 1.5m, and i have the rainbow screen (I think) :)

▌▌✖ ▌​

Oh darn, time to find an item then! xD
Oni, if you don't have the rainbow screen, I have one to give! That is if Charmingberry wants it ^ ^

✖ ▌​

Ok updated with specific items I am interested in and bell minimum equivalents (although I'm looking for items only)

Your art is really really great...But there is no way I could ever afford that! I'm sorry, I hope you get a lot of customers.

Hey CharmingBerry, if you want such rare items in trade for your art (as amazing as it is!) you should not be picky on what requests you do for your customers.

Now if you did it for free, you'd be able to be as picky as you want.
But since you are gaining rare items in trade, you should really draw WHATEVER the buyer requests.

Last edited:
Hey CharmingBerry, if you want such rare items in trade for your art (as amazing as it is!) you should not be picky on what requests you do for your customers.

Now if you did it first free, you'd be able to be as picky as you want.
But since you are gaining rare items in trade, you should really draw WHATEVER the buyer requests.

As the artist I have the right to choose what I do and don't draw. If what I'm offering isn't what you're looking for then don't offer. I'm not wasting my time drawing something I don't want to especially when I'm receiving something imaginary in return.

As the artist I have the right to choose what I do and don't draw. If what I'm offering isn't what you're looking for then don't offer. I'm not wasting my time drawing something I don't want to especially when I'm receiving something imaginary in return.
Whatever you say, I have got some friends that do graphic design anyway, so idc really.

Good luck with customer's with your limiting options *leaves topic*

Last edited:
Back