Trading Trade in your extra for new one, or catalog~JP/KR/EU/NA exclusives, SAHARA, Legit Art

To Hirisa
Hello RedTropicalFish, I can wait until tomorrow for the zodiac dog, no problem. I appreciate it very much, thank you! Take care. :)

Okay. :) Then I will message you via PM when I could arranged it.
See you tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To superheroantics
Alright, I'll trade you some more picnic baskets for it if that's okay with you.
Well, I prefer Sailboat Model or Cool Globe rather than Picnic Baskets atm. ^_^;
If you have those for trade.

To rosiebelle

Hi, thank you for the offer. :)
If you can add one or two more items for trade, that would be great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To AnimalCrossingGirl10

Alright. I have Rabbit model but it is for the full set.
what I have for loose sale on hand atm is
Hourse
Sheep
Wild Boar

If you can wait for 24 hours or so, I can arrange the Rabbit Model for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Hirisa

Nice to meet you Hirisa. :)

Yes, I think so. But as I posted above, I have Dog model but it is for the full set.
what I have for loose sale on hand atm is
Hourse
Sheep
Wild Boar

If you can wait for 24 hours or so, I can arrange the Dog model for you as well.
Can I please have the sheep model? I am available for you to deliver both items right away if that's ok with you?

Last edited:
To superheroantics
It shouldn't take me too long to get them, but I have to go one day at a time since I don't want to lose any villagers.

Oh, so I think you should not TT, it is not necessary to do this.
I just asked if you have those on hand. If not I can trade it for 2 baskets or 1 basket plus something.
Make an offer please.

To superheroantics

Oh, so I think you should not TT, it is not necessary to do this.
I just asked if you have those on hand. If not I can trade it for 2 baskets or 1 basket plus something.
Make an offer please.
No, it's fine. If you want the sailboat model or cool globe more I'll gladly make the effort to get some for you. I think the closest holiday gives me the sailboat model, so I'll trade you two of those for your bathhouse wall.

To rosiebelle
I could do you another veggie basket and some Setsuban beans if this is okay? :* thank you for responding so quickly
Okay. Then can I have you give me one more Veggie Basket please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

To superheroantics
No, it's fine. If you want the sailboat model or cool globe more I'll gladly make the effort to get some for you. I think the closest holiday gives me the sailboat model, so I'll trade you two of those for your bathhouse wall.

Oh~, thank you.
Can we do this after you take some sleep?

To superheroantics

Oh~, thank you.
Can we do this after you take some sleep?

I'm gonna be awake for many more hours. Over summer break I become a night owl, heh.
However, the sailboat model will take me a while longer since it's the second Monday in October, not September.

Last edited:
To superheroantics
I'm gonna be awake for many more hours. Over summer break I become a night owl, heh.
However, the sailboat model will take me a while longer since it's the second Monday in October, not September.

Oh, really, same as me~. I'm a night bird. XD
But still, you should take some sleep anyway. Same as me. he he.

I will PM you when I am back again.
If you are online at the time, we can do this, and if you are offline ( and hopefully on the bed ) we can do this after you wake up.

My Heart Shaped Chocolate, Sailboat Model, Resetti Model, and Sparkling Cider for your SusiRole, Dango, and Buffet Server?

Just realized you want yellow aloha tees xD I have 2. Could I trade them for the newsprint helmet and red ogre mask? I won't take as long as before this time ^^;

To SonatinaGena
Hi! How have you been? I'm fine thank you. :)
Yes I'm still looking for Pumpkin Pies as much as I can get, at least now.
And yes, I can trade EU exclusives with people who does not live in EU, unless they do not use it for their trade.
I would like to trade something for Southern Island Items as well.

I'm doing well, too, thanks! I don't live in Europe, and I promise not to use those exclusives for my trades! I just like decorating my house with food furniture. :D

I'd be interested in getting:
Twelve-Grape Plate (x1)
Berliner (x1)
Shinbunshino Kabuto/Newsprint Helmet (x1)
Hishimochi/Rice Cake (x1)
EhoMaki/Sushi Roll (x2)
7-11 Buffet Server (x1)

And my offer is:
Pumpkin Pie (x7)
White Wet Suit (x1)
Orange Wet Suit (x2)
Cabana Chair (x1)
Cabana Lamp (x1)

Let me know if you think that I should offer more, since I don't know what your trading ratio is for the EU Exclusives.

Last edited:
Hi there,

I would be interested in some EhoMaki. 2 or 3 would be just fine, if it's alright. I can give you :
Veggie basket x1
Berliner x1
Wall sock x1
12-grape plate x1

Would it be ok? I don't really know if those items are worth the EhoMakis, so tell me if you want more, I'll just trust you.

Hello! If you came over to my town and talked to Isabelle would you be able to get a picnic basket? Regardless, I can get you 2 more with alt characters :3

I actually don't need the wall anymore- I'm so sorry! But I'll still give you the tea set and pie, because I did already say I would and I don't really want them. So just let me know and you can have them, and again sorry about the trouble!

Back